Sign in to follow this  
Piplup

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

I'd much rather just have a emerald remake so I don't have to trade and/or buy the second version but then they wouldn't make as much money so w/e

I'd much rather just have a emerald remake so I don't have to trade and/or buy the second version but then they wouldn't make as much money so w/e

Its essentially an emerald remake, they never make a third version of remakes.(FireRed/LeafGreen, HeartGold/SoulSilver)

Fun fact, Blaziken is the only Uber starter in pokemon history.

Always wondered why his stats were op especially his speed and now I know thanks

Always wondered why his stats were op especially his speed and now I know thanks

Nah, the speed stat sucks. It's when you have SPEED BOOST AS A FUCKING EASY TO AQUIRE ABILITY is what makes a starter OP. If Serperior got its HA- Contrary, you'd see that thing move up to OU extremely quickly for that constant SA boost.

A remake for the third gen pokemon games was announced today. Anyone else as excited as I am? The third gen games were my favourite in the series so far.

I will die in peace now.... Thank you piplup

They are remaking it on the XY engine so it will be in 3d. Also, if you look at the cases in the video, it says 3ds on it.

Nah, the speed stat sucks. It's when you have SPEED BOOST AS A FUCKING EASY TO AQUIRE ABILITY is what makes a starter OP. If Serperior got its HA- Contrary, you'd see that thing move up to OU extremely quickly for that constant SA boost.

Lets be real here though, even if you do devote that 'mon to SA then you can easily get fucked by another 'mon with stacked abilities that would sweep it harder than you could believe.

Lets be real here though, even if you do devote that 'mon to SA then you can easily get fucked by another 'mon with stacked abilities that would sweep it harder than you could believe.

If you can even get them in before the Serperior is at +5 SpAtk. Even resistant Pokemon would die at that point.

They are remaking it on the XY engine so it will be in 3d. Also, if you look at the cases in the video, it says 3ds on it.
"game is in 2D. Some areas playable in 3D"

They said the exact same thing for XY retard. This game won't work on dsi its only 3ds and 2ds

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Like what Sean said, The game is made with 3d models. They are referring to the actual 3d function on the 3DS.

But like horsepower wise I'm sure the DSi can load 3D models nintendo just being money whores

Now you're just changing your argument. First of all, no the dsi isn't capable of doing so because the 3DS was barely capable of doing so since in some areas the game on release lagged with 3d setting enabled. Stop making assumptions without research its annoying as fuck.

Edited by Sean