Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

CS:GO jailbreak poll

Should t's be perm muted  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should t's be perm muted?

• Yes
    • No fuck dat fuck dat fuck dat- Kid cudi
    • Should I get banned for making this thread?

Time for change
Fuckboys

Hey i've been playing on csgo jailbreak for a bit now and my god it's just so damn boring.....

Why are t's muted at the start of the round and never unmuted? it's just such a boring experience to sit round after round listening to a ct go on about how we should do the same thing over and over again. It makes jailbreak feel boring, dead, and just repetitive.

What jailbreak is supposed to be or how I've always played it as is, Loud obnoxious trolly and just a fun environment, This just does not feel like you're playing jailbreak....Feels like you're being bitched at by an emotional and suicidal 16 year old half the time.

If you're worried about immaturity and people yelling, you guys constantly have admins in the servers there has never been a time where I've  been in SG jailbreak and did not see an admin or PAIDmin,
Also a simple command as in no talking over warden, or no t's on mic until said time....

Just think about it, take a vote, Leave a comment. Just make it more fun :|

post-9806-0-99078200-1399269339_thumb.jp

Edited by DogsGoMeow

Keeping T's muted is a way to avoid people trolling and spamming their mics.

Imagine if they could spam their mics all they wanted to without an admin being there to do anything.

I mean i guess it's dumb in the eyes of people who enjoy the same boring thing every round.
With emotional 16 year olds that sound suicidal calling warden every round  -Rabid

I mean i guess it's dumb in the eyes of people who enjoy the same boring thing every round.

With emotional 16 year olds that sound suicidal calling warden every round  -Rabid

you are right we should instead listen to 12 years olds scream every time they get shot.

lol

if you wanted something different every round, you would play something that isn't counterstike

I'm pretty sure that counter strike was built around to-the-point one-way gameplay

and also all the wardens suck ass

Just tell me this. What the fuck would terrorists say? There's almost always a CT talking on the microphone. And, half of the time, it's some 12 year old CT who is talking over warden. So, assuming the T's don't talk (which wouldn't ever happen), they'd all start hushing the CT who is talking over warden, then bam. It's some clusterfuck of talking.

I really, really, really don't know what the Terrorists could say that would be beneficial. All I can imagine is racism while everyone is talking, general micspam, and even more confusion.

If you can read, i said i have never seen the server without an admin. And i join around 12am 3am, so i could only imagine how many are on during prime time.

I have seen no admins on like everytime I go on that isn't a weekend or 7pm. Maybe not everytime, but I'd say a decent portion of the time.

also you're a newfag. 2011 is shit kid.

my forum account is over 4 years old.

If you really want to talk on your mic as a t, just go to HG.

But HG sucks, and you're a faggot, so it's a lose-lose situation for you.

Ight majority rules- Request close

two things i'd like answered real fast though

Who the fuck is you @knox

Why the hell is there a furry touching my post.

welcome to the forums

they'll stay muted

because everyone on jb is fucking retarded

and having terrorists mic spam is just another thing that admins would have to deal with

Don't forget to kill any T with a gun, regardless how they got it. Also all rounds start in cells

Don't forget to tell t's to crouch freeze.