Sign in to follow this  
viirus

"Missing Maps" Cannot connect to certain games

Whenever certain maps (cannot give a list.. it is too long) are selected I cannot connect to them and receive the following error:

YMdR9NS.jpg

It will attempt to download it and appear to finish. My internet connection is stable and sufficient to download the other maps that work. Could it be IP/Location related?

Some maps are fine while others aren't. It makes me sad because I really want to play, and not wait 40mins for a new map that I still might not be able to join :(.

Any solutions? I did a quick search and couldn't find much help on it, if I am in the wrong please link me ASAP.

This is a bug that was introduced in to all valve games recently.. 

Currently they have fixed it in source, but they haven't fixed it for CSGO yet. Rumor has it the CSGO fix will be out wednesday, so there isn't much of a reason to try to do a workaround.

Until the fix comes, you can manually download files here

http://fastdl.joinsg.net/maps/

just press ctrl + f and search the name of the map and download

Thanks mate, was thinking that would be the best solution but couldn't find the maps. Hopefully it won't take to much messing around to get them in the right spots/names.