Sign in to follow this  
Name

Log Horizon is good

Log Horizon is an anime about every person with glasses putting their glasses at the correct resting position, afterwards they smirk.

WAS THERE ACTUAL PLOT IN THIS??????

Edited by Sandy.

Log Horizon is an anime about every person with glasses putting their glasses at the correct resting position, afterwards they smirk.

WAS THERE ACTUAL PLOT IN THIS??????

I'm quite certain i have

mlOC2CM.gif

no idea what you're talking about

It wasn't what I thought it was going to be originally, but it turned out surprisingly good in a different way. I like Shiro's character a lot.

i dont know. the only thing i really liked the about this show was the first ED. maybe im just too much of sao fag to like another mmorpg anime

I was actually expecting it to be similar to SAO but it turned out to be something else. I prefer SAO personally but I still liked Log Horizon even though it turned out different than I expected.

On the note of MMORPG anime, have you ever seen .Hack//? They're pretty good for when they came out.

no i havnt but i heard its really good

It's worth it to check out. The animations are definitely out-dated but good story. All of the .Hack// are linked together as well, which you would only find out about if you were to look it up or play all of the games that have been released.