Sign in to follow this  
Count

Insomnia

smoke a fat bowl and drink a warm glass of milk

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

Guest James Bond

http://imgur.com/gallery/AxqDZZH

I'd suggest some of this.

Also, do NOT take melatonin. It's great for the first week, then it will fuck you up after you stop taking it. Literally. If you thought sleeping four hours was bad, you won't sleep after this.

On the flip side, I guarantee, as much as people hate to admit it, your insomnia derives from using the computer all the time. You're exposed to so much information in a day after browsing who knows what, and now you're left to process the information whilst attempting to sleep. As mentioned in the article, a good way to get to sleep is to get off the computer 45 minutes to an hour before bed, then try to sleep after that. Personally I don't know how well this works myself.

For me, I just set a certain sleep schedule and abide by it regularly. Your body eventually adapts to this and will naturally get tired during the time you normally sleep at. ( You will need to do this during weekends as well for it to work. ) Otherwise your body doesn't know when your sleep regularly, and you end up staying up half the night.

There's also a bunch of other neat tips in there too, but these are the main things I found affect how one sleeps.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT FAGGOT