Sign in to follow this  
Ika

bunny hop?

25 members have voted

1. 1. bhop on or off?

• I've played with it and I like it
    • I've played with it and I don't like it
    • I haven't played with it on and I have no idea what I'm talking about

So apparently bhop was added to the server recently, like sometimer between yesterday and today. Just gonna note that longjump races were balanced without bhop in mind and now any race with long jump can go hyper speed in 0.5s flat. Personally I prefer it the way it used to be but I just wanted to see what other people think.

i enabled it last night when i found out you can enable it without sv_cheats. As much as I wanted this to be on the server, it is definitely up to players choice. please, let anyone and everyone who plays wc3 know about this vote. 

The whole easy mode bunny hop where you simply hold down space is retarded. Maybe if you tweaked the settings to make true bunnyhopping possible would be nice. But the whole "HOLD SPACE BARR DURR" is unbalanced and takes a lot of skill out of many classes.

Khan, this has nothing to do with holding down space bar to bunny hop(auto bhop). 

this cvar, sv_enablebunnyhopping, allows you to retain your velocity when you hit the ground and jump, provided you actually get the jump at the right time. It works almost exactly as it did in CS:S. 

if this is going to stay on the server, then all of the races with long jump are going to be nerf'd.

Just played, wisp and cannibal are effin ridiculous. I mean sure it was fun, but purty ridiculous. Exactly what Ikea was saying, I can get to the other side of the map faster than most can even get out of spawn.

Although I haven't tried it yet, knowing the bhop is more like CSS makes me want to keep it on because I've felt that bhopping feels a little bit off in CS:GO even when you get used to it.

Perhaps it just needs some adjusting with the longjump numbers

Auto-bhop allows longjump races to get absurd speeds. No, no, no.

It's not auto, it's just allows you to actually bunny hop. It's similar to how the Surf server is.