Sign in to follow this  
Iherdcows

Shel Poll

Shel poll  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or remove shel

• Keep
    • Remove

Put the loud crazy door opening sound from iPlay into shel.

..is that what that map was called? I've been wanting to port that from the beginning but never knew what it was called. Should I?

Lol cows killjoy.

Obviously this is a terrible idea but an entertaining thought.

Was the rest of iplay any good i don't remember anyone ever giving it a chance enough to play out some normal rounds never got past WWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Shel and ivanns are literally my favorite map, when i feel like killing cts it is perfect because its easy to haul ass and get guns and plant for the whole server, however when i want to see how good of a ct i am i join ct and see if i can lead and/or help the team get more wins than the tees, i have seen cts get a 7 win on shel and i was upset bc i was a t. I find the only people asking for shel and ivanns to be removed are just butthurt cause they lack the ability to contain t rebellions or they suck ass at rebelling. the community appears to agree with me since the vote is a 70-30 split for keep :l

The good part about a vote to remove it is that it might shut up the butthurt people who keep bitching when shel or ivanns wins the vote for next map

(i aporogize for the rant but i lack the ability to rant in server as autists have the attention span of a walnut)

..is that what that map was called? I've been wanting to port that from the beginning but never knew what it was called. Should I?

pssss! I'll add it

Yeah.

Just put the loud obnoxious noise on some seldom used door and get someone other than cows to upload it. It was an OK map, no one gave it a chance because of the door noise.