Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Songs you want for a disco.

So I'm gonna add a disco for the hopefully last Dojo update. The first 3 songs posted in this thread will be added to it. I don't care what kind it is. One song per person plz.

Have to admit, I be liking that one Daft posted. If you ever need more or need weird sources, feel free to hit me up JFK.

Edited by Spell

Have to admit, I be liking that one Daft posted. If you ever need more or need weird sources, feel free to hit me up JFK.

Believe there was also a thread we both posted music in when JFK first had an idea of making dojo?

Hmm, in hindsight I guess I was being a bit too reckless when I said I would only consider the first 3 songs posted. For now, it looks I'm gonna be using what Sakaro, Toy, and Daft posted. I'll probably end up adding a 4th song, but anymore than 4 might ending up making the map bigger than I'm comfortable with.

Still, feel free to post suggestions here and I'll consider them all.

Believe there was also a thread we both posted music in when JFK first had an idea of making dojo?

Now that I think about it, I believe you and Spell posted suggestions in the Dojo thread I made on the Mapping Projects board.

Hmm, in hindsight I guess I was being a bit too reckless when I said I would only consider the first 3 songs posted. For now, it looks I'm gonna be using what Sakaro, Toy, and Daft posted. I'll probably end up adding a 4th song, but anymore than 4 might ending up making the map bigger than I'm comfortable with.

Still, feel free to post suggestions here and I'll consider them all.

Now that I think about it, I believe you and Spell posted suggestions in the Dojo thread I made on the Mapping Projects board.

BibleThump but y sandstrom is a beutiful song

I just finished making the disco a couple minutes ago. Decided to use Disclosure, Bonfire, Soriairo Days. and Alone Together. Sorry about not using sandstorm Banana. :(

I just finished making the disco a couple minutes ago. Decided to use Disclosure, Bonfire, Soriairo Days. and Alone Together. Sorry about not using sandstorm Banana. :(

BibleThump