Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

Headset broke, need help finding new one

So my right ear of my beloved G35 broke yesterday.

I might get another G35 because i always loved it but i first want to hear some recommendations from you all.

I found https://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/call-of-duty-headsets/ear-force-sierra/68

Was wondering what you guys think about that one because it's 99 instead of 299 at the moment

Edited by Master Chief

My brother got the Logitech G430 headset, and he says its really really good. He should know, all he does is sit at his computer and play games all day.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g430-over-the-ear-gaming-headset/8785729.p?id=1218893504510&skuId=8785729

Thanks but I know how good logitech headsets are because of my G35.

Does anyone have a turtlebeach?

I went through 7 turtle beaches in 2 years, they have hard foam that is uncomfortable after about 30mins sound quality is shot and durability is terrible, All 7 of the mics had this irritating static which neither my astro's nor my snowball have, so it had to be turtlebeachs issue not mine, but honestly all gaming headsets are trash until you get to like the 400$ range, just grab a good pair of headphones and get either a mod-mic or a snowball

I went through 7 turtle beaches in 2 years, they have hard foam that is uncomfortable after about 30mins sound quality is shot and durability is terrible, All 7 of the mics had this irritating static which neither my astro's nor my snowball have, so it had to be turtlebeachs issue not mine, but honestly all gaming headsets are trash until you get to like the 400$ range, just grab a good pair of headphones and get either a mod-mic or a snowball

What kind of turtle beach headsets did you own?

I've got a razer kraken and it's comfortable and works fine (it started off really bass heavy but it was easy to turn that down in the Razer settings). My friend has the Siberia v2s and swears by them also

Had TB x11s that worked great for my for $60 or so, got steelseries Siberia V2's going strong for over a year i forget how long i've had exactly 

I'm currently using my Turtle Beach PX21's, they're really good. Only real downside to them is that they're quite fragile.

Also £176 for a pair of headphones is a rip off IMO, you could get headphones with just as good quality for much less. 

Edited by xToYSoLDiieRx