Sign in to follow this  
Velo

Start menu coming to win8.1

Read on internet somewhere that the start menu is coming back to windows 8.1 even though it is going to look like shit with tiles. I understand there are programs that already do something like this, but this is legit through Micro$oft.

Curious as to if this is going to help sway people towards the OS? What do you guys think?

http://lifehacker.com/microsoft-is-bringing-the-start-menu-back-to-windows-8-1557023798?utm_campaign=socialflow_lifehacker_facebook&utm_source=lifehacker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow%20)%20that%20the%20start%20menu%20is%20coming%20back%20to%20windows%208.1%20even%20though%20it%20is%20going%20to%20look%20like%20shit%20with%20tiles.

Edited by velo

windows 8 is good i upgraded in the first week for 15 bucks. It was worth it then, there is definitely a lot of back end improvement from 7. Probably not worth what it costs now though for a legit license from 7

windows 8 is good i upgraded in the first week for 15 bucks. It was worth it then, there is definitely a lot of back end improvement from 7. Probably not worth what it costs now though for a legit license from 7

Or get a school license product key usually they r FREE 

I bought a few of them for $15 each then sold them for $50 each on ebay. /profit

Then my account was suspended :(

Edited by velo

I hate that every fuckin thing I use opens an app. 

Wanna see a video? WIN8 POWERDVD APP

Wanna see a picture? LETS START AN APP!

Wanna open chrome? DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A CHROME APP!

I hate that every fuckin thing I use opens an app. <br /><br />Wanna see a video? WIN8 POWERDVD APP<br /><br />Wanna see a picture? LETS START AN APP!<br /><br />Wanna open chrome? DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A CHROME APP!
<br />There is one? Last time I checked I couldn't find it

Idk about everyone else but I got a desktop Chrome.

Been using Windows 8 for a very long time now and it's great. It's a whole lot faster than Windows 7 even with a regular HDD.

Yeah that shit is really annoying. Luckily there's desktop versions of stuff and you don't have to use their apps

Read on internet somewhere that the start menu is coming back to windows 8.1 even though it is going to look like shit with tiles. I understand there are programs that already do something like this, but this is legit through Micro$oft.

Curious as to if this is going to help sway people towards the OS? What do you guys think?

http://lifehacker.com/microsoft-is-bringing-the-start-menu-back-to-windows-8-1557023798?utm_campaign=socialflow_lifehacker_facebook&utm_source=lifehacker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow%20)%20that%20the%20start%20menu%20is%20coming%20back%20to%20windows%208.1%20even%20though%20it%20is%20going%20to%20look%20like%20shit%20with%20tiles.

Windows 8 and OS don't mix. Windows 7 is an OS, Windows 8 is not just as Vista is not. Further, 8 is literally a tablet OS. (Way biased against 8.)

Windows 8 and OS don't mix. Windows 7 is an OS, Windows 8 is not just as Vista is not. Further, 8 is literally a tablet OS. (Way biased against 8.)

Uhhh no.

Windows 8 is a really solid OS.

Ignoring UI, it's ways better than windows 7

I don't understand