Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

iPhone 6

Actually, all of Apple's products are extremely user friendly, which is one of their big appeals for the older generations—but if you're talking about being dumb needlessly, then sure.
uhh yea.. No. Apples products are only user friendly if you have no clue how to use a computer. If you want to do anything further than Facebook and Photoshop and typing papers, you will have a super hard time. The restrictions apple puts on you to "make sure you don't fuck something up" makes it very difficult to get anything done.

Think of all the cracks and chips this thing will get when you drop it and how will a cover for the phone work?

They are using 'sapphire crystal' screens apparently which are supposed to be extremely hard to scratch. Taken from the link I posted, you are supposed to be able to scrape this phone on concrete and not scratch it...

APPARENTLY 

its really not that big its the perfect size, it isn't 2009 anymore

So if by 2016 phone manufacturers make 12" phones, you will use them because it isn't 2014 anymore? :P

They are using 'sapphire crystal' screens apparently which are supposed to be extremely hard to scratch. Taken from the link I posted, you are supposed to be able to scrape this phone on concrete and not scratch it...

APPARENTLY

Can you imagine the cost?

Can you imagine the cost?

Again, apparently all of these extra features are going to show in the first LARGE price increase IPhones are having...

Read the article, I don't like being a messenger boy. 

Your video has no relevance to this thread really, except it being an IPhone.

I think you missed the 100 times I've used the word 'apparently' 

None of us expect half of this shit to happen. Thanks for the tl;dr version of the thread doe.

:)