Sign in to follow this  
Knox

Minigames Event 3/18-3/23

Depending on your graphics card, you can go to notebookcheck.com. Lists FPS tests on games with lots of graphics cards.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

Is the prize for the games in the Humble Warner Bros for the entire bundle or for each individual game? If it is for the bundle, then the bundle, if its not available.. then Garry's Mod, if that's not available.. then Trine 2.

You can only get one game out of that bundle.

can I get garry's mod and some credits?

One prize per person, I can't give you both gmod and credits.

Is there a way I can donate my reward? I have multiple games on that list, and the rest I'm not sure my computer can run.

Yeah, if you want you can donate your prize to future sG events.

Arkham City if its still available.

ok

The problem that minigames has had for the past few months is something staff has been looking into for a while now. If it could have been fixed, it would have been fixed. We believe that increasing the slot size on the server to 44 might have fixed it, but it ended up only increasing the number of people who can play on the team. The problem with that number capping at a fixed amount is still a mystery.

It's not that no one cares to fix it, it's that staff members had gone through the server and tried to fix it in any way possible, but to no avail. I apologize if no one told you that the problem with minigames was being worked on. I'll make sure to make a post somewhere on updates about the existing problem if there is any.

Thank you, this is really all I wanted. A response to the problem with MG. 

I dont know if this would help to fixing it but every other MG server that I have been onto that has course maps allows more than half the max player size so I believe this is only happening on our MG server.

Actually idk if I can change my previous statement, but could I get 5k credits?

Why not 10k?

And just letting ya know I received my prize.  Thanks again dark knight!

Well, since I guess I didn't get to pick first... I'll take Arkham Asylum.

Edited by Coldfuse

Sign in to follow this