Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Crobat

I am a noob in JB.

Which rules? !Motd In chat is the best way to find out. But what are you having troubles with?

I've been playing with you a lot since last week. First of all, you do not have to warden every round. Every time you go CT, you usually go warden almost every round(7-9/10). If you go warden less times on a map, you don't have to come up with as many new ideas; leave other people to come up with different ideas. Even if everyone else refuses to go warden, just say a starting command and immediately pass warden to someone who refuses to be/ hasn't been warden yet. When you go warden you get pretty repetitive and go to the same area each time, so just try new things. I find that you follow the rules pretty well, but when you tell the terrorists to come out of their cells, don't be too specific (saying north-west), some people have trouble with east.  

Edited by Piplup

Which rules? !Motd In chat is the best way to find out. But what are you having troubles with?

Are you asking him to tell you the rules he wants to know?

Or you could just make up rules.

People like to do that a lot.

The most common ones I hear regularly are: Warden has to give orders within 30 seconds or it's a freeday.

Or, You don't have to state no detours or delays after a freeze command.

As long as they convince you that they are true, it's not a freekill.

thats how most of us learned

I learned by joining the server, not knowing what was happening, joining CT, they asked me if I had a mic, I did, they figured out I was brand new to jb, and then made me warden.

It was pretty cool actually. But I'm a shitty warden no matter what...

Definitely not the best way to learn though, I was stressed because I thought I joined a super role play server by mistake.

Just slow down and like piplup says don't warden every round. Give it some time and we will understand your every command for us, your servants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Seanyo

I learned by joining CT, mass freekilling, and somehow talking my way out of the ban.

So ya....  don't do that unless you are good at talking your way out of things.

Basically join T, and figure out what the goal of the game is.  If you want to have fun, make the T's have fun when you are warden.   don't be another kill whore, score really doesn't matter.

Read the rules, won't matter though, because people freekill and aren't punished anyways

/r

Yeah read motd, dont be a killwhore, always detour and delay

I learned by joining CT, mass freekilling, and somehow talking my way out of the ban.

So ya....  don't do that unless you are good at talking your way out of things.

Basically join T, and figure out what the goal of the game is.  If you want to have fun, make the T's have fun when you are warden.   don't be another kill whore, score really doesn't matter.

DeeCe is still trying to learn how to jailbreak after all these years.