Sign in to follow this  
Destin

Silent PC Cases.

I have one 240mm dual rad, and one 120mm rad. I want the 240mm to mount on top and the 120mm either in the front or as the exhaust. Naturally I leaned toward the Fractal Design R4 window, but it cannot mount the dual rad on top, so I need a quiet case capable of multiple rads. If it comes down to it I'll just get the Corsair 900D and undervolt the fuck out of my fans, but I'd rather not have a case that weighs 9001lbs. Any suggestions?

Instead of using the shit fans that come with cases buy nice ones. Noctua makes some good quiet ones.

<br /><br />I already have noctua, but some cases are quieter than others with noise dampening and what not<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you want a silent PC case for? I love listening to mine sounding like a thunderstorm next to me. 

Love that Corsair case though. 

Edited by Rayne

I have a desktop mic and atm it picks up my fan noise<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can hear my entire computer from downstairs with the hoover on... Sounds like when your phone vibrates on a metal surface, but all the time. 

It's not the snowball's fault I just dont have anywhere else to put it atm<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's the mic I'm thinking of it's badass, is your pc on the floor or the desk?

I would suggest a cooler master haf X its what ive been using and its doing the good thus far, quiet as a fucking kid hiding in the girls locker room. One on the front(230mm) one on the back(140mm), one on the top(200mm){room for a second}, one on window side(200mm){i think there is a room on the other side}

Image_40S.jpg

its also not very heavy :D

Edited by Popsicle_Ninja

I would suggest a cooler master haf X its what ive been using and its doing the good thus far, quiet as a fucking kid hiding in the girls locker room. One on the front(230mm) one on the back(140mm), one on the top(200mm){room for a second}, one on window side(200mm){i think there is a room on the other side}

its also not very heavy :D

I wish I could +rep you more than once, thanks