Sign in to follow this  
bios

Al-Sadr back to his usual tricks.

Waylon, I've been reading that Al-Sadr is back to doing his usual militia games. I think we should just find out where he is and level the whole area. Fuck that douche bag. Send in the Marines. He has been fucking with us for far too long.

It's time to google it so I can actually form an intelligent responce.

Edit-

Contract, but when they are still over there killing your friends and fellow serviceman, and there is no chance of pulling out while Bush is in office, why not try and minimize the tragedies by taking out the kingpins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqtada_al-Sadr

Read up. I would take him out ASAP.

Muqtada Al-Sadr also known as Mookie is a cunt. We had orders in 2004 to assassinate him but it was called off, and for what? I don't know. He's nothing but trouble, a liar and manipulator. His father was a respectable man,and its too bad he's not around. His militia is so big, that it shouldn't be a marine or army thing but a Delta or SF thing. Once we offed him we could then kill the followers because it would be back to war.

We need Al-Sistani to tell him to shut the hell up again.

I don't see assassinating him as a favorable solution, for two reasons. First and foremost, it would make him a martyr to the cause of Islamic radicalism, and could conceivably make things worse, not better, in terms of security. Second, Al-Sadr is someone who we can touch, and he knows it. He has also proven (in the past, perhaps not so now) that he is willing to declare a truce and halt violence. His successor might not have any redeeming qualities at all.

The only people he would be a Martyr to is his own militia. Most everyone is sick of his shit, they are just scared of the violence to speak up. Sistani could help but I don't know why he doesn't. Also maybe we need to get Jihad over with and bomb the fuck out of the Middle East? I mean its never going to end because they will always recruit and corrupt young minds. Why not say yes to the future of safety for all who wish to live in peace and free, and just end this bullshit.

Guest Fohacidal
The only people he would be a Martyr to is his own militia. Most everyone is sick of his shit, they are just scared of the violence to speak up. Sistani could help but I don't know why he doesn't. Also maybe we need to get Jihad over with and bomb the fuck out of the Middle East? I mean its never going to end because they will always recruit and corrupt young minds. Why not say yes to the future of safety for all who wish to live in peace and free, and just end this bullshit.

Sacrifice some for the good of the many? Thats a bit way to extreme, but its just like gangs, as long as their is a supply of poor gullible children, there will be gangs...

I'm really divided about this. On the one hand, he is a sack of shit and so are all of his followers. He is a threat to us as long as we are over there, and possibly after we aren't anymore. Then again, if we did take him out, the reaction might be that people who are tired of his crap now get caught up in the furor and join the martyrdom bandwagon.

It is a real catch 22 from my point of view, though it may be different from the few of you who have served. It seems that taking him out might stir up more shit than it buries but ignoring the threat won't make it go away and will be viewed as inexcusable in the event of a future catastrophic attack by him. I guess if you would be willing to go back for the chance to bring him down, your convictions must be trustworthy.

See my point is that our forces could easily take out the entire city of fighters. We just can, period. What we really need to do in Iraq is what we did to the Japs. Indiscriminate bombing until they decide to surrender. Everybody who doesn't want to die, line up here, everyone else is fair game. Granted we shouldn't be their in the first place. But since when has there been a moral war? They are two contradictory statements. I mean we did some good things over there, food and water, that kind of thing. But since when is taking over someone's country a moral and righteous act? I mean we are already in the shit, people hate us anyways. I'm tired of this pussy-footing in Iraq. Fuckin bomb the shit out of them, or get the fuck out, but don't make us stand their and wait for a haji to fuckin snipe us.

Bro that guy al shiter blows him self everday. And I agree 110% with Bois fucking bomb the shit out of them, even though i have some cuzin in iraq. But we must sacfrice to get these pussie terroist dead.

You know i have really kept my self quiet about these War Time deals since the War in Iraq post. I really dont know anything about this guy. Nor do i really care to figure out who he is. But i just really want to say to everyone here especially all the guys that are in the military (or were). Some of you guys have great views on the war because you have witnessed it first hand. I have not (yet), just today i was in uniform eating dinner and someone asked me if i just got back from Iraq. I politely said no Ma'am i havent been to Iraq yet, she said "well thats good i wouldnt want you to get killed like all your other fellow soldiers". Like what the fuck who says that to someone in uniform. I know we all get ridiculed for fighting in Iraq. Well we follow orders and perform them to the fullest. Wow sorry guys im completely off track here. Anyways i kinda agree with Bios on the whole bombing thing. But in my opinion there will never be peace in the middle east. Even if we wipe out the Entire middle east...shit will always happen there. When ppl say they want world peace i just laugh. Because there will never be peace when there are people killing each other in Civil War or fighting other countries because of Religion. So yea i know this has nothing to do with anything about this what ever his face is but i just wanted to voice my opinion.

Sorry

You know i have really kept my self quiet about these War Time deals since the War in Iraq post. I really dont know anything about this guy. Nor do i really care to figure out who he is. But i just really want to say to everyone here especially all the guys that are in the military (or were). Some of you guys have great views on the war because you have witnessed it first hand. I have not (yet), just today i was in uniform eating dinner and someone asked me if i just got back from Iraq. I politely said no Ma'am i havent been to Iraq yet, she said "well thats good i wouldnt want you to get killed like all your other fellow soldiers". Like what the fuck who says that to someone in uniform. I know we all get ridiculed for fighting in Iraq. Well we follow orders and perform them to the fullest. Wow sorry guys im completely off track here. Anyways i kinda agree with Bios on the whole bombing thing. But in my opinion there will never be peace in the middle east. Even if we wipe out the Entire middle east...shit will always happen there. When ppl say they want world peace i just laugh. Because there will never be peace when there are people killing each other in Civil War or fighting other countries because of Religion. So yea i know this has nothing to do with anything about this what ever his face is but i just wanted to voice my opinion.

Sorry

Win.

The respect I hold for the people serving right now is incredible. They are out there risking their lives everyday while we carry on our lives (for the most part) without regard to their sacrifices. I know that there are lots of people who disagree with the war, and thats fine, thats how these things go, but even if you don't agree with the war, agree with our troops. They have sacrificed everything for us, so our support is the least we can provide.

Anyway, about Sadr. If he has indeed stated he would stop violence, killing him would be a big mistake. It seems those statements are few and far between on their side of this. As stated above killing him might invite another man to assume power who would not even think about relenting. I would say we need to get a hold of this guy, if he is indeed willing to make an attempt to stop the violence, and see what we can do to achieve that. We don't need any more martyrs. If influence from singular people are what drives a lot of these cells, we might try looking to harness that.

My two cents. I'm sure a lot of this has been exhausted and burned through time and again.