Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Mars

There is a mars map, I don't know the name of it but I do know that I played it this weekend. It's the old css map with a couple new additions. like an underground disco.

EDIT: jb_sg_maws_v2

Edited by JeeCe

Guest Ale

Pretty sure maws is in the list of maps to nominate

Maws is still on the list. She means the old mars map that requires the cts to know how to have fun other than saying "all ts shift walk to game where I don't have to do anything"

The one where the exit to mars murders anyone that goes in.

Maws is still on the list. She means the old mars map that requires the cts to know how to have fun other than saying "all ts shift walk to game where I don't have to do anything"

The one where the exit to mars murders anyone that goes in.

I loved that map...so long as CT's actually were fun. Map is all round difficult due to lack of escape opportunities for T's and CT's have to find ways to kill T's without relying on the map to do so. That parkour jump to the table killed so many T's...

Maws>mars

It's true because I as the mapmaker of maws is completely unbiased and have no underlying agenda.

Seriously, though, Mars is only fun with people who actually know what they are doing, which from my recollection was never. Otherwise it is dumb CTs asking Ts to go to box cage and then play trivia or something stupid all round.

Now that I think about it, isn't the current version of Maws missing the ladder that allows the Ts to climb on top of the cell block from the VIP Cell? It used to be there back in source, but the last time I played on it it was missing.