Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Popsicle_Ninja

Popsicle's App [ACCEPTED]

Name: Justin

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:54036712

GameMe profile : http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/575964

Microphone : yes

Favorite server : JB, Surf

Have you ever hacked in game before : no

Questions or comments: I love this group, I have not met a single person in sG that I absolutely couldn't tolerate or learn to love, everyone seems to have there own hysterical aspect that makes me want to join and add to the community.

About yourself : Got my name the Popsicle_ninja from my friend when we were deciding what my minecraft name should be, it was either that or Dinosaur_Balls but I went with the prior to keep family friendly to keep me from being barred in certain servers. I am extremely active on the JB server I am currently ranked *90th and would love to go up to top 50 before my birthday in june. I also have an innate love for doing flips so in my off time when im not murdering Ceetees im teaching kids how to do gymnastics.

Referral(s): Count[sO], Gary the Snail[sO], Lv. 100 Garchomp, Eddy[Mgr], Ichalvl[sO], Waffles[sO], HardBoiled Hobo[sO]

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)
• Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.
• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
• Have at least 25 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.
Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

conf

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?:

I would mute them and then ask them over admin chat to refrain from spamming their mic so the T's can hear the warden, i would unmute him/her a little bit later to give him a second chance. If i had solid proof that there was a hacker on i would take screenshots to back up my claim ban him and then post all evidence name and steam id into the forum complaint thread.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG? :

I would strongly recommend they do so and to check out our forum at www.joinsg.net its full of really great people who are always fun to play with or just talk about random shit with in the appropiate thread.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?:

Yes and no, I am mature when it comes to making sure that others are having fun and enjoying playing on the server even if that calls for me myself to have less fun or not get as many kills or points, as well as using my paidmin to help protect the server from MFKers or just to let someone who doesnt necessarily know the rules just yet that they are currently breaking the rules and let em know that they should get back to what they are supposed to. I also said no because my humor usually consists of poop jokes and using a deep southern accent to just be all around ridiculous when its not required of me to be absolutely serious.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?:

I want to joing the sG community because i have played on csgo jailbreak almost every day since i first found the server, from there i tried surf and loved it, then i tried TTT and i didnt have the css textures so it didnt really work when i could see through walls and everything was bright pink, but from what i could hear they were having just as much fun as the avid jb players were and the fact that ive only been interacting with a small portion of this community and i love it this much makes me want to join and play with as much of you guys as i can.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?:

I agree with the conditions.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?:

The only time I've received disciplinary actions would be if i accidently freekilled as a gaurd in jb, other than that my record is squeaky clean.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one?

I have not nor have i tried, but am excited to be trying now  :D

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.:

Right now i mainly play in jb and go into surf every now and again, but i am very interested in playing the other games sG hosts, I tried playing on another jb server once when server pop was really low and i despised it the people on the server were moronic and they didnt seem to have a very good sense of rules. The admins on jb all seem to be doing a great job with what they do and i dont really see much true admin abuse, there is the occasional blunder, but to err is human. This is why i cant get enough of the sG servers its always fun. More about me in specific, My profile picture on the forums is the logo for gurren lagann an anime, similary my steam profile pic is of teru mikami a character from death note. My every day life consists of teaching Gymnastics up at the local YMCA, watching anime, going to a few college classes, and playing obscene amounts of jailbreak. I drive a '98 Mitsubishi eclipse that i painted black with red side stripes. My love of CSGO stems off of my parents playing cs when it was still just a half-life mod they let me play every now and again. I have been playing video games since i was about 4 and built my first PC when i was 6. I could probably go on for ages about my background in computers and gaming but I'll cut it off there and hopefully talk more about it with you guys on the forums.

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Yes [Community] + 1:

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] 
- 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

MAY YOUR ANXIETY LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

-1/50

Yes [Community] + 1: 

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] 
- 1: Sakaro (-1)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

Das sum gud head u giv BB

1/50

Yes [Community] + 1: 

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: BRZ (+2)
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] 
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

Fuck yes lol

2/50

Yes [Community] + 1: PhD (+1)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: BRZ (+2)
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] 
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

Sure thing.

4/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: BRZ, Wave (+4)
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] 
- 1: Sakaro (-1)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

6/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: BRZ, Wave, count (+6)
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] 
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

9/50

Shure.

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: BRZ, Wave, count (+6)
Yes [staff] + 3: DGM (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] 
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

... DUH

11 / 50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: BRZ, Wave, count, Piero (+8)
Yes [staff] + 3: DGM (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] 
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3: