Sign in to follow this  
xrL1HP

Giveaway info

Guest formerlyaeth

Seriously Mike, you're not better than any of us because you are a "pro gamer". All it takes to be a pro CSS player is no life and a computer with internet connection. Play it for a week straight with nothing else and you will be almost pro. I am really guessing that you are 15 or lower because of your overuse of "kid". It's annoying and a pointless insult. If you're going to give people private lessons, i don't care for shit. Just don't act like you own this forum and everyone has to bow down to you because you own a website full of nerds who do nothing but play Counter Strike all day.

***End of rant***

Tristan, there is no need to insult his occupation. I thought he was playing it rather cool from the start, but no one would leave him alone and just kept on picking at him until he finally left. Is this how we want to be perceived to the CSS community? I mean seriously, this is not the first time UV has completely went off the wall on a new person cause they where a little over zealous about helping out and wanted to get to know the community. It's BS to be honest. Acting like children. I'm no saint, but I do learn from my past mistakes, how about you guys attempt the same? It is a very useful skill to have. If I was him, I'd be pissed off and cussing too, as you all have seen before, but know I know of the fabled "Report" button now, so no more worries. I was confounded by the way you guys behaved initially.

-Audio

Tristan, there is no need to insult his occupation. I thought he was playing it rather cool from the start, but no one would leave him alone and just kept on picking at him until he finally left. Is this how we want to be perceived to the CSS community? I mean seriously, this is not the first time UV has completely went off the wall on a new person cause they where a little over zealous about helping out and wanted to get to know the community. It's BS to be honest. Acting like children. I'm no saint, but I do learn from my past mistakes, how about you guys attempt the same? It is a very useful skill to have. If I was him, I'd be pissed off and cussing too, as you all have seen before, but know I know of the fabled "Report" button now, so no more worries. I was confounded by the way you guys behaved initially.

-Audio

we get it, you were treated bad at first, you want to be seen as the bigger man, and by posting this you want to guilt trip us into apologizing. WE ALL GET IT!

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(w33D.RoSs @ Apr 2 2008, 09:24 PM) </div><div class=\'quotemain\'>we get it, you were treated bad at first, you want to be seen as the bigger man, and by posting this you want to guilt trip us into apologizing. WE ALL GET IT!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE MIKE. NO ONE LIKE U AND MABEY A FEW DO BUT THE MAJORITY DONT. SO LEAVE AND DONT EVEN SAY ANY THING ross project and foh are RIGHT LEAVE AND STOP FUCKING FLAMING US U ARE A ASSHOLE WHO BOUGHT MOD AND EVERY THING ELTS WE DONT NEED UR HELP BYE BYE

Guest Fohacidal
Basically every one besides my fans/buddies and butt buddies need to get on their knees and blow me =)

Why dont you blow me :/

Ross, why are you acting like this to me? Leave me alone please, I never said anything to you, I am simply trying to point out that you guys are doing the same stuff to him that you did to me, I figured you will learn eventually, but I am mistaken by the looks of it. Seriously, leave me alone man, I want nothing to do with you. I mean, judging by the way things did cool down eventually, maybe you guys had time to realize that I was only here to help and not to get into idiotic sissy fights with people who have no idea what they are talking about and make themselves look stupid in their posts. I suppose it never ends, after you finally chill out another will come along with a bad attitude and start crap everywhere I post? This is stupid, please grow up. And once again, leave me alone, I said nothing to you nor do I want to hear it if that's all you have to say.

-Audio

You guys do need to loosen up, you can't deny you haven't egged shit on, I know he has somewhat, but this is just stupid now.

argue091204.jpg

Lol...awesome. I mean, I feel bad for people with mental problems, but its still funny.

Audio, I'm sorry you're getting grief from ross. You're one of the UV people I really don't talk to but you seem very mature and respectful. Just goes to show you who is more mature I guess

Ross, seriously dude, learn when to pick your fights. You pick way too many sometimes and over the stupidest crap.

Guest Phoenix2

Topic closed.

Seriously, what the fuck guys? Project, weed, foh, ya'll need to chill out. Stop turning good threads into trash.