Sign in to follow this  
xrL1HP

Giveaway info

This is what i'm thinking about doing. to enter into a give away it will be $5/person I'll take every one that signed up and enter them into a raffle. It will randomly choose one winner and they will win the GFX card etc.

FYI: GFX card cost $250

Also Guys register and get active at www.eastcoastlegends.com <3

Guest Fohacidal

Nobody really knows you though, i mean some of the people on here cant even get paypal, and whos to know if your trustable?

If p2 trusted him to be moderator which needs a great amount of trust i think we can all trust him.

I would join but dont have paypal to young sorry

Do you really think i would waste my time to get to know people, Post on the forums and play in the ZM server?

I make about $1,000 montly i don't need $5 lol. I just want to help P2 becuase he is a really nice guys and this community is strong.

Well, I have a paypal, but no way of getting money to it ><. Was hoping to eventually earn money for script in one form or another once I am comfortable with myself in that area to be payed for it.

-Audio

Well, I have a Bank account. My step mom has a credit card I used before, but I run into so many issues trying to get money on it, it's ridiculous. That's why I just abandoned it for now and will simply try to get money on another way. I know many people out there who will pay for stuff online, and I'm very willing to sell lol. So I figure, with the way my scripts help out server, I can eventually charge on a per script basis or a weekly fee to make one then solve any problems they may have with it. Not quite comfortable with accepting money for it, though a few have offered. I want to be good enough that I can crank out custom scripts np and it just takes time. Made one for D&G today to help detect aim bots on surf.

-Audio

Well, I have a Bank account. My step mom has a credit card I used before, but I run into so many issues trying to get money on it, it's ridiculous. That's why I just abandoned it for now and will simply try to get money on another way. I know many people out there who will pay for stuff online, and I'm very willing to sell lol. So I figure, with the way my scripts help out server, I can eventually charge on a per script basis or a weekly fee to make one then solve any problems they may have with it. Not quite comfortable with accepting money for it, though a few have offered. I want to be good enough that I can crank out custom scripts np and it just takes time. Made one for D&G today to help detect aim bots on surf.

-Audio

Yah that script was fucking awesome. My idea though.. JK JK.. But actually it was .. but ya.. just fucking with ya audio.. Anyways he should get payed for his talent.. He learned me some scripting things and he was good at teaching.

Meh, I think the little lesson I tried to give you was in a bit of a jumble. But remember those web pages I gave you. There are tutorials all over them to help you along and feel free to download scripts and just look at how they are written and if needed copy and paste stuff into your own scripts to see how it works. And it was completely your idea, I just made the script.

-Audio

Meh, I think the little lesson I tried to give you was in a bit of a jumble. But remember those web pages I gave you. There are tutorials all over them to help you along and feel free to download scripts and just look at how they are written and if needed copy and paste stuff into your own scripts to see how it works. And it was completely your idea, I just made the script.

-Audio

Ya dude but that lesson you gave me really helped with the short time we had.. ( I was Hungry sorry ? ) Anyways if you guys want to try that script out I can tell you something about it... IT'S AWESOME ! ... First if you move more than 1200 in surf.. like when you are surfing or bunnyhopping really fast which for me would be something like 2400 but that's only really good players who can do that so we made it 1200. Basicly if you get hit in the head while going so fast the players Name and SteamID will pop up in chat so the people who don't know you can go into console and check who it was can check this here and go spec and spectate the player.. AWESOME!

Lol, I'll try to elaborate. Basically, if a player shoots you in the face while you are moving faster then a set speed, in this case a velocity of 1200, it will show a little popup telling you the name and steam id of the player who did it, as well as put it in the chat so you can copy and paste, should you wanna demo him or something for suspected botting. Took all of 5 mins to write.

-Audio

Lol, I'll try to elaborate. Basically, if a player shoots you in the face while you are moving faster then a set speed, in this case a velocity of 1200, it will show a little popup telling you the name and steam id of the player who did it, as well as put it in the chat so you can copy and paste, should you wanna demo him or something for suspected botting. Took all of 5 mins to write.

-Audio

And we have tried it out.

-IceTaiL

Ok, enough jacking threads xD I really need a place to talk about this stuff >< P2!

-Audio

hahah yah... And Ideas too :)

Guest some fag
He got his own section on the forums didn't he :mellow:

So i think he can be trusted. :lol:

If p2 trusted him to be moderator which needs a great amount of trust i think we can all trust him.

I would join but dont have paypal to young sorry

Yeah, but P2 had also given complete power to the likes of ArcDigital and SharpLead, among a few others, so...

Hey... if you don't trust me don't ask for lessons ok? You do not have to get them so stop complaining. This is for users who want to get better. I make 1 grand a month doing nothing but gaming plus my daytime job.. Do you really think i want to rip people off of $5 lol? Noramally lesssons go for $20 / hour. Also these donations are going to my but P2 + i paid for my admin so thanks. Any questions can be directed to me at ( Icy08 <-- Xfire ) or MikeP@Eastcoastlegends.com

Hey... if you don't trust me don't ask for lessons ok? You do not have to get them so stop complaining. This is for users who want to get better. I make 1 grand a month doing nothing but gaming plus my daytime job.. Do you really think i want to rip people off of $5 lol? Noramally lesssons go for $20 / hour. Also these donations are going to my but P2 + i paid for my admin so thanks. Any questions can be directed to me at ( Icy08 <-- Xfire ) or MikeP@Eastcoastlegends.com

I don't think Zeus did ask for lessons.

I never said he did... i said if he dosen't trust me don't ask for them and don't post here. This forum is for people wanting lessons. Thanks