Sign in to follow this  
xrL1HP

Giveaway info

If you don't like him, then don't talk to him, stop picking at him. I like the idea of free giveaways. Or better yet I like the idea of doing a raffle. We should have some kind of raffle system in place. We could do a lot of cool things with it, and it would be a great way to generate funds.

Perhaps raffling admin would be a good idea? Like, I'll let you guys figure all the technicals out about it but say BA or SA in a server of your choice for two weeks or so. 1 or 2 dollar entry, and done on a bi-monthly basis. Or maybe I can work a system into one of my scripts that allows access to the admin options of the propsmenu or the newest game mode I made, or the secret thing coming up, and you guys can raffle that off too.

-Audio

You haven't seen him play on servers. Calling people "jew" when they kill him and telling Waylon he's getting "super admin".

no matter how much shit he gives away, he has to watch his language and attiude, we arent pro gamers, its a laid back community. no reason to be ignorant when you die.

What are you talking about kid... Shut the fuck up. First of you don't know me so get off me. Secondly i called the kid jewish for knifing me and he laughed... HMM mabye because i knew hmm.. so go post your shit some where else. Some of you guys act so childish of something so small. Grow up

Completely agreed. Man, this guy is going through nearly the exact same thing i went through.

However, if it is indeed like mine, then you yourself are not without fault. But I do think you where doing good up till this point and I do not blame you for letting your thoughts out. Just be careful not to make it a flame thread. P2, Oreo or Bios will handle any asses and do not forget the "Report" Button on the posts. Just avoid arguing and flaming lol.

-Audio

What are you talking about kid... Shut the fuck up. First of you don't know me so get off me. Secondly i called the kid jewish for knifing me and he laughed... HMM mabye because i knew hmm.. so go post your shit some where else. Some of you guys act so childish of something so small. Grow up

There's no need for the flaming on either side. Please stop. Mike, you gotta realize that you are new here. You are going to be under the microscope until you prove yourself or people get to know you. Being disrespectful to people won't get you anywhere. Childish remarks don't even deserve a response but if you are going to respond, do it respectfully. I understand you are trying to help the community, but there are many people helping out, including myself. Please don't think you are better than everyone because you are a pro gamer. That doesn't really matter here. We all play to have fun, so let's do that and stop all this non-sense. You too Ross and Project.

Wtf is wrong with you guys? He's going out of his way to help the clan out, I trust P2, and if P2 trusts him, I'll do the same. Fuckit I got 5 on it man, where do I sign up?

Would you like me to verify with Waylon?

How was that a childish remark? For telling you guys the way I've seen him act on servers?

Not at all project, I've seen it too, as P2 has. But if I understand correctly, they (Bios, P2 and Mike) all had a talk and came to some kind of conclusion, thus I'm lead to believe it is no longer an issue. It's in the past. Nothing about being childish or anything like that, it's just a matter of letting it go is all.

-Audio

Guest Fohacidal

I assume you meant to say you knew him? Your probably lying, thats exactly what you said about greta when you acted like a douche to her the other night, Im not buying it...

I'm done with this. For now on if any one here would like private lessons add me on Xfire at ( icy08 ) and we will plan out what we will do. I'll be doing a giveaway in 2 weeks after my spring break.. then i'll see what i'll do after that. Thanks.

Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Xfire: Icy08

Aim: Atlangster0880

email: MikeP@EastCoastLegends.com Or Swat0880@gmail.com

Thanks

Guest Fohacidal
I did know greta from the Hom server k thanks. Kid gtfo out of my forum section. Their is no need for you here. Thanks

Your shitting me right? First of KID she doesnt know you, and trusts me a helluva lot more then she does you, and second, dont call me KID you smug peice of crap. Im trying my best to keep my cool but your so full of class thats a tough thing to do right now...

Your shitting me right? First of KID she doesnt know you, and trusts me a helluva lot more then she does you, and second, dont call me KID you smug peice of crap. Im trying my best to keep my cool but your so full of class thats a tough thing to do right now...

i never thought i would say this, but foh is right.

you need to slow your role Mr pro gamer. some people here might be kiss asses cause you're giving stuff away, but for the most of us, respect needs to be earned. settle down with the flames and the cocky, arrogant smug attitude

Agreed. I don't like your arrogance or attitude Mike. I'm going out of my way to be nice to you and help you, but calling people kid just isn't going to make me happy. YOUR section will be gone if this shit keeps up.

Yea, I guess people just don't want me to help the community. I'll stick around on the forums etc.

It's your attitude man. That's why people don't want your help. Drop it and I bet you will get a better response.

Project why throw fuel on the fire? Stop.

Just appeal to everyone, and people will literally suck on your balls in no time. Don't start any arguments, and people will literally lick your chode in no time.