Sign in to follow this  
Rizzie

Marijuana + Job

The problem is that it absorbs into your fat cells. If you flush, you have to get the timing just exactly right or you will return to positive. The only fool proof way is to get a product called "My #1." It is a little plastic pouch with synthesized urine in it, a warming pack and a tube that is all attached to a belt. Pretty self explanatory how to use it and they are only about $25 for a two-use pack.

ive smoked for years, a lot.

and i have two great jobs. one that i hate, but the pay is good. and one i love and the pay is good.

first one is manual labour, i don't know if your interested in that if your looking for an office job. i get paid 9.75 an hour and i work a lil under 40 hours a week. second job is repairing/ building computers, i get 8.83 an hour along with commission. i work there about 20 hours a week. neither of those places give drug test. so it is possible to have a "good" job and smoke. i personally would hate working in a office job, but if its what you want to do, do it.

Guest Fohacidal
I gave him a valid piece of advice. Yeah, the best advice would be to stop, but it's highly unlikely he's going to do that, so I skipped that step and just told him my next piece -- cheat the system.

Oh ok, I thought you were actually suggesting someone to continue smoking, the more mature thing would be to actually try and suggest for him to stop though, seeing as he ASKED for it!!!

Your a constant pot smoker.?

Second Question: What Jobs Do you Pot Smokers Have?

yes, i smoke 2-3 times a week, but i am at the gym daily for 2 hours and i drink about a gallon of water a day. I have passed a drug test on a Wednesday when i smoked on Sunday afternoon. I read online somewhere that most piss tests do a high THC initial test, so if you have no history of failed piss tests, they will only catch you if you are non-athletic/slow metabolism and smoke a lot, no guarantees with that information though.

Yep, not only can they tell what you used, but when you used it (roughly). You want to see tough regs, try getting a job at a pharma company, think they have taken a sample of everything but my sperm!

That's next months screening, don't worry. Also Opiate, that is genius. Absolutely genius.

Shit, then there is no point in even doing it.

Might as well enjoy my teen years until they are done. Or actually experiment with alchohol and see if I can substitute that with marijuana. I dont smoke alot, but I dont enjoy having fun ahha

What is up with u people life isn't alll about getting high and getting drunk tahts just shit and is for people who will not a future. Ehhh but who gives a ^^^^ u stilll do it?

What is up with u people life isn't alll about getting high and getting drunk tahts just shit and is for people who will not a future. Ehhh but who gives a ^^^^ u stilll do it?

Good lord the irony. You need to toke up man, atleast you would have an excuse for being so goddamned stupid then.

Well so far if you don't want to get caught because of a drug screaning, there are a few drugs that arn't detectable through the blood stream IE acid,

I smoke up almost daily and drink quite a bit. like rizan said, just work out. I spend 2-3 hours at the gym everyother day power lifting and running, and I tell you what, YOU WILL SWEAT THAT SHIT OUT! I had a drug test 2 weeks ago, the night before I smoked up in the morning I ran 3 miles lost 12 lbs of water weight passed the test.

Honestly, going clean is the best way. Sure there's gimmicks and tricks abound, but the only surefire way is to not do it. If you mess up one time its going to haunt you. Getting high and plastered isn't all there is to a good time. I've done both a number of times and still highly prefer to not be intoxicated. I certainly don't miss it one bit. Just exercise a little willpower and quit.