Sign in to follow this  
MindSpring

Software Entrepreneur

I have recently been doing a lot of marketing towards Entrepreneur's in the software development side of it. 

I am sure someone here has had that 'Million dollar Idea' before. Lets hear some of them; Right now I am developing a SMS to HTML to SMS system to integrate cellphones with every day life. My vision is to allow better communications between vocational professionals and their clients through texting. A simple text could make a hair appointment for your wife or let you know the cable guy will be 2 hours late (when is he ever early?) or spawn WordPress websites with just a few texts.

So give me some of your idea's. I would like to get criticism for mine (hopefully productive INb4 hehe you g#y) 

Whatcha got?

Screw the uploading process, I want to press a button on my phone and have a live feed of my dick on everyone's phone that I would normally send it to

So basically Skype or twitch/some other livestreaming software?

So basically Skype or twitch/some other livestreaming software?

Yes, but I want it to override their phones so if they're on Facebook or anything it'll still pop up with my dick

One day I hope it can spread to the pc and gaming stations

What I could do for you, is I can set up a sms logic protocol number. They text it, it will ask if they like kittens or dogs. No matter the response they receive a picture of your penis. 

The end.

Yes, but I want it to override their phones so if they're on Facebook or anything it'll still pop up with my dick

One day I hope it can spread to the pc and gaming stations

You'd need to make a virus that puts a rat on people's devices.