Yürei

How to get the CSS files necessary for TTT

I found this on the steam workshop for gmod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157993776#112514

Idk if it's missing anything but it seems to cover most of the stuff from css

didn't use to have a thread that contain a link to all the stuff needed for ttt

Edited by camelFun
Updated link (at request)

Don't follow that link, no offence but it's really going to waste your time if you don't have CS:S.

Go here for ALL CS:S files.

And regarding the topic title: if you don't want CS:S installed for GMOD you really shouldn't be playing GMOD at all because you're missing out on a lot.

Also sorry Ghost.

Edited by Boondock

Don't follow that link, no offence but it's really going to waste your time if you don't have CS:S.

Go here for ALL CS:S files.

And regarding the topic title: if you don't want CS:S installed for GMOD you really shouldn't be playing GMOD at all because you're missing out on a lot.

Also sorry Ghost.

meh I had someone who didn't have css and I looked up on workshop for a quick way to get the textures|

watever works best

This post is a work-in-progress.  The file should be ready to be downloaded soon.  This post will be continually updated.

DISCLAIMER: I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY SYSTEMS CONNECTED TO IT.  I HAVE SCANNED THIS FILE WITH AN ANTIVIRUS, BUT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS FOLLOW PROPER PRECAUTIONS WHEN DOWNLOADING FILES FROM THE INTERNET.  I HAVE MADE MY BEST EFFORT TO ENSURE THIS WILL WORK.

Instructions:

Download the zip file.

Extract the contents of the folder into the following directory appropriate for your operating system:

WINDOWS:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\COMMON\garrysmod\g­­arrysmod\addons

Mac OS X: (I need confirmation from a Mac user that this is the correct directory, but it should work.)
~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/garrysmod­­/garrysmod/addons

If you can't find garrysmod in the common folder, try putting the download in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\YOURSTEAMNAME\garr­­ysmod\garrysmod\addons 
If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Garry's Mod.  After doing that, you will have a common folder.

You should now be able to play on servers which require the textures from Counter Strike: Source.

Edited by Junior Bacon Cheeseburger

Due to potential legal ramifications, Syndicate Gamers can not condone illegally obtaining copyrighted material.

Valve takes this very seriously, and we will not jeopardize the whole community so you can save a few dollars.

I would suggest you buy a copy of CS:S through steam.  That should solve most of your issues.

Sorry!