Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ichalvl

DayZ Epoch group looking for more members

what is Epoch?

It's an extention of DayZ, it's in the Arma 2 mod and requires Arma 2 and possibly the expansions.

There's base building, missions, etc. It's an amazingly fun game when you have some good teammates.

To reiterate, DayZ Epoch requires Arma 2 NOT THE STANDALONE VERSION

-- 

A week's passed since the sG Epoch group has started actually playing together, and we've made incredible progress.

How much progress?

Well,

- We continue to message each other constantly

ScZlJjw.png

- We made a base

RDDCHRP.png

- We got lots of spare cash

tUjAs7U.png

- And we even got super lucky

xU6ZbQv.png

Wanna know what we don't got? A big enough team.

Currently our team's roster is:

Ichalvl

Ctark

Jc4x4

MisterTurkes

Latias

As of late, JC and I are the people who play together the most, while Turkes and Latias do their own thing, and Ctark has a job.

We're continuing to look for more sG members who are interested in joining our cause. 

If you're interested in joining, all we can promise you is a free heli ride to our base. You're going to have to earn your equipment like the rest of us, but tagging along with us to Sector H (big military area with tons of loot) or other areas is no burden to us. 

We function as a DIY group ; telling someone to do something won't magically make the problem solved. 9 times out of 10 if you have a problem you have to fix it yourself. This includes dying. 

Post in this thread if you're interested in joining the Epoch Family!

also

LUdZIfK.png

what is Epoch

It's an extention of DayZ, it's in the Arma 2 mod and requires Arma 2 and possibly the expansions.

There's base building, missions, etc. It's an amazingly fun game when you have some good teammates. 

So I just need Amra 2 installed to join you? I just remember a headache getting DayZ finally running and having no one to play it with.. If so I'll reinstall it and try it out. 

I would be very interested in joining your clan. I have lots of free time to play, i own a high quality microphone and have had lots of experience with dayz. i have been playing epoch for quite some time and i would really enjoy being part of a medium sized group like yours.

you can reach me with a comment or friend request at http://steamcommunity.com/id/fulgrim456

I would love to join you guys i was playing solo and tring to find someone to group but no luck.Pls add me on steam its FuN3L and skype gramunas35. See you later