Sign in to follow this  
iAlwaysFail

Bring Knife Skins to JB

Can we add a knife skins/model to the shop, or just a public knife selection on whatever knife you want

I've seen this on other servers where you can choose what knifes you want and you get the actual knife animation alongside too. This would be a great addition to Jailbreak especially for T's as it will make it more exciting

From low tier knife to the highest;

Flip > Gut > M9 > Bayonet > Karambit

Can we add a knife skins/model to the shop, or just a public knife selection on whatever knife you want

I've seen this on other servers where you can choose what knifes you want and you get the actual knife animation alongside too. This would be a great addition to Jailbreak especially for T's as it will make it more exciting

From low tier knife to the highest;

Flip > Gut > M9 > Bayonet > Karambit

Poor guy must be devastated about his knife...

Looking around I didn't see any other jailbreak servers that had this. Could bring lot's of population to the jailbreak server if we did.

Also to add to this suggestion If we did do this could we like do temporary knives and do permanent knives? like temporary knives last a map or two and permanent knives is self explanatory. 

Edit: I would rather have a I would flip knife first then a bayonet but the order of knives of worse to best is more of a opinion.

Edited by VeXeR

Looking around I didn't see any other jailbreak servers that had this. Could bring lot's of population to the jailbreak server if we did.

Also to add to this suggestion If we did do this could we like do temporary knives and do permanent knives? like temporary knives last a map or two and permanent knives is self explanatory. 

Edit: I would rather have a I would flip knife first then a bayonet but the order of knives of worse to best is more of a opinion.

That would be seem like a pain in the ass for thorgot or whoever to code to have the temporary thing... you can just !skins or whatever to change your knife whenever. So the skins would carry over next map etc and would only change when you want to

Have a server in mah favourites which has like a deathmatch gun menu kinda thing that pops up when u spawn which allows u to choose the knife style you wish.. Ofc it will be the default skin if u don't have a knife skin...

I'm told that Gold knives work but ever other one doesn't on ZE.

Yeah, I tested a few and it doesn't work with the exception of gold ofc. The skins do not show when infected as well.

Edited by Chewy

No, I tried with default and that was the result. Was happening with everyone that tried it as well.

The skins also disappear upon infection.

Edited by Chewy