Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

Bring ZE skins to JB

Why does JB have a limited amount of skins and selections compared to ZE. Not saying we need all of them, but maybe some more to encourage people to play more and earn them.

(Just for the Ts maybe some hats and not custom skin)

Wouldn't be against removing some of the bigger grenade skins for more CT skins.

Also, am I the only one who feels like the default CT skin seems outdated when compared to the T skin?

How about we add in more custom prisoner skins that people can buy?

I know there are a few floating around, heres one but it doesnt look that great but its still a prisoner skin. If we get more custom prisoner skins into the store we could have some sort of variety between the prisoners just to spice things up.

prisoner.jpg

How about we add in more custom prisoner skins that people can buy?<br /><br />I know there are a few floating around, heres one but it doesnt look that great but its still a prisoner skin. If we get more custom prisoner skins into the store we could have some sort of variety between the prisoners just to spice things up.<br /><br />prisoner.jpg

problem is that all Ts have to be the same skin or they'll be killed based on their skin when someone else does something. Link to that model btw. Might change skins around every month or something

How about we add in more custom prisoner skins that people can buy?

I know there are a few floating around, heres one but it doesnt look that great but its still a prisoner skin. If we get more custom prisoner skins into the store we could have some sort of variety between the prisoners just to spice things up.

prisoner.jpg

Most of the time, I'm on the Jb server and if T skins are added i will just get confused.