Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Tournament Highlight Videos (for example, Spicy Chicken's AWP 4k with 3 walled AWP kills)

Tristan is going to upload the demos from the tournament. I snagged the one where Spicy got a ridiculous series of kills and uploaded it raw to youtube:

If you want to include this in a larger highlight video, it's in 2014-01-17-2257-6988-de_dust2-babyseals.-vs-dece.dem at 42:35 (from Spicy Chicken's perspective of course).

Please upload your favorite moments!

someone find my 1-deags of knox and jiyeon on mirage, server 1, saturday 6pm cst.

that was hilarious, IIRC knox bought a deagle and we were all like "knox wtf deagle?" and he was ilke "YEAH BRO IMA GET THIS ONE DEAG" then he got wrekt. sadness proceed.

someone find my 1-deags of knox and jiyeon on mirage, server 1, saturday 6pm cst.

Alternatively, someone make a montage of me raping Randy Savage over and over with my fiveseven.

that was hilarious, IIRC knox bought a deagle and we were all like "knox wtf deagle?" and he was ilke "YEAH BRO IMA GET THIS ONE DEAG" then he got wrekt. sadness proceed.

he was fucking cheating

and my latency was bad pls

excuse 101 <----

Seeing that Spicy Chicken clip live was by far the craziest thing I saw all tournament.

I got a bunch of knife kills in this tourny including one where I crept behind 5 guys at ramp in the Finals. I believe the knife kill was on iAlwaysFail. I think it was 12-12 at that point.

Edited by Travesty

If anyone is having problems running the demo, as per I did, and you are trying to run it through cs:go in game, you have to shorten out the name of the demos because the game is buggy as hell trying to run these demos with tons of dashes and underscores 

keep in mind that demos are in 16 tick when the server is 128 so any twitch/flick shots look like an aimbot

These demos actually play at 64 tick.