Sign in to follow this  
splewis

Team splewis vs Team Hornycat [Semifinals] (Team splewis)

Wind had a family thing and we decided not to drag it out. That being said you guys a fucking bullshit.

I seriously respect them, and as a team, I think they are fine, but man, they are so fucking unclassy, especially splewis. Take that crap elsewhere man. Every team we have played with so far was good and professional and we threw some jokes here and there, but playing against your team...jesus. I'm so glad I picked decent and chill guys to be on my team and not the other way around.

Edited by HornyCat

Was a GG, forgot that I had this family dinner I had to go to. Thought the match was at 10est so I would have time to head out to it and get back in time to start the next match, tried to just play out as much as I could before I had to go. It happens, gl next round 

Yeah, if we did something, we didn't mean to do it.

We were playing this game with no intention of trashtalking you guys :/

It wasn't all of you, I don't remember off the top of my head who were the people but it was mainly splewis. I'm glad we played you're team today though, unfortunately Wind had some things to attend and rather than waste everyone's time we left. We know how 4 v  5's usually go so we knew that it wasn't going to cut it if we went on. I left work today early and missed a paycheck just to be a part of this tournament match, last thing I want to hear is shittalking. Keep it clean and professional next time. With that said, hopefully we get to play you again.

Edited by HornyCat

It wasn't all of you, I don't remember off the top of my head who were the people but keep the shit talking to a minimum. I'm glad we played you're team today though, unfortunately Wind had some things to attend and rather than waste everyone's time we left. We know how 4 v  5's usually go so we knew that it wasn't going to cut it if we went on. I left work today early and missed a paycheck just to be a part of this tournament match, last thing I want to hear is shittalking. Keep it clean and professional next time.

I didn't think you were being serious but you are. Watch your demo and please show us where we were shit talking lol.

As a matter of fact, I think there wasn't even one mm1 post when it was live.

Edited by Travesty

At what point in that match were we shit talking? I don't even remember saying a word in chat O_O 

Like I said,  mainly splewis. the rest of the team was cool and fun to play with.

Also, that lower ramp p90 flank thing in map 1 was too gud whoever did that. I haven't seen the demo.

Mirage Double OT incoming..

Oh god, pls no. We all stayed up so late. I think the entire 2 maps took like 2 and a half hours

Edited by HornyCat

Mirage Double OT incoming..

More like 5 OT's. When we played them last night and there wasn't an OT even written. 3 hour match incoming.

More like 5 OT's. When we played them last night and there wasn't an OT even written. 3 hour match incoming.

I'm surprised tristan even managed. From the sound of it, he was working his ass off around that time trying to get things in order.

It wasn't all of you, I don't remember off the top of my head who were the people but it was mainly splewis. I'm glad we played you're team today though, unfortunately Wind had some things to attend and rather than waste everyone's time we left. We know how 4 v  5's usually go so we knew that it wasn't going to cut it if we went on. I left work today early and missed a paycheck just to be a part of this tournament match, last thing I want to hear is shittalking. Keep it clean and professional next time. With that said, hopefully we get to play you again.

I apologize if I played kinda douchey or something - but I really didn't say a damn thing that was disrespectful toward any of you. You can still win this. good luck in the lower bracket semifinals.

Edited by splewis

I apologize if I played kinda douchey or something - but I really didn't say a damn thing that was disrespectful toward any of you. You can still win this. good luck in the lower bracket semifinals.

it's cool man, I get it. Some things you did were douchey but whatever, I guess it's the nerves and shit. See you in finals :)

it's cool man, I get it. Some things you did were douchey but whatever, I guess it's the nerves and shit. See you in finals :)

Nopeeeeee....  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa

Edited by iAlwaysFail

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this