Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Ok

Oh yeah, Bios, I read somewhere that you said you have taken martial arts classes? What style? I happen to study Okinawan Shorin-Ryu under master Sam Pearson and Grand Master Eizo Shimabukuro. But my Senseis are Scott Warren and Ronnie Lovick. I also know a little Watai-Ryu and Kobu-Jitsu.

-Audio

xD Ban me just like you do him if it will solve the problem. I'll do whatever it takes to resolve the issue. I will not even try to cover my self for the cussing flaming yelling arguing and general childish behavior, I know as well as you guys that I was in the wrong there. No questions about it. But I am very capable of talking in a sense able manner, much like what we are doing now, about stuff, but I can do without the little crude comments even if they are meant to be funny. If I ask someone to stop messing with me and they continue, I certainly will not be pleased. On top of that, when I try to get others involved to help stop it and nothing happens, and the childish rants continue, sure, I'll get out of hand sometimes. It irritates me because I can not understand why he wouldn't simply stop making those remarks twords me. Why couldn't he just stop? So in my thinking he must just enjoy what we are doing now or he was not thinking at all when he said those things. Zeus, I have no problems with someone calling me out or even messing with me from time to time, but that was all he ever did when he spoke about me, and it got old very quick. I'm a very defensive person by nature, but I do try to be reasonable about things when it looks bad or out of hand. I tried to ignore him when he first started with me. No good. I tried talking back to him in a similar tone. No good. So I tried to get some others to step in. No good. So I finally just went off on it because I was sick of it. Keep in mind I'm still not trying to cover my tracks, I accept full responsibility for my actions and any consequences that come with them. I knew what I was doing when I was typing those things, and I meant every word of it. You can say things like "well, just because he is that way doesn't mean you have to be", well thats a personal thing. My mind set is if something is attacking me, I will disable it. The closest thing to disable over the internet is to just get really pissed off apparently. Nothing else worked. And I didn't know about the Report button. TimetoDie, I didn't think I was running xD And obviously I cared very much about my situation cause I must have wrote over 10 pages worth of ranting just with him. Have you seen this? http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...=7987&st=40

I wrote a lot on that topic because he offended me. I do not take the matter of pedophile lightly when I happen to have little brothers of my own. And the way he was talking to me really pissed me off, and the fact that nothing was done and others joined in to top it off. And I did try to buck back with logical posts and be cool about it back on the Baptist Church Parody website topic. That was where it all started for me. The way he was acting just did not make sense to me, and was that one that lead to my actions on the other topics. So it's not like I was just randomly flaming him for little comments, he had been doing it for a while before you guys ever saw me ranting over it. Anarchy, had I pmed him about, lord knows what would have happened. Surely you saw the pm he sent me a few days later when I thought things had cooled off? I don't know what to think of him, it was like talking to my little brother. I'm not trying to be offensive by saying that, but seriously, that's exactly what it reminded me of. And I have plenty of civility o.o, just don't poke me in the face so much and I won't have to react like that eh? Ross, I agree with you, my post was out of hand. But just like the other times it was not a random trip out. I really couldn't have cared less if he hadn't tried to mess with me in the pm earlier. And I really don't want any more people, outside of myself and project, to get in trouble over this >< It was never anything to get in trouble to start with. And that's a good analogy o.o One more thing then I'm going to bed. I do care very much what happens here, if I didn't I certainly wouldn't have wrote all this stuff trying to make sense of it all. Sucks it got this far, also sucks I still don't understand the situation. P2 said it may just have been because Project thought I was a forum noob, seeing as I am a relatively new member and all. But is that really an excuse to disrespect me? Is seniority an excuse too? I don't try to use my scripting as an excuse to be a jerk to you guys and be a control freak over everything. I just don't understand. And he is a forum elite! Of all people I didn't expect this from him in the beginning.

-Audio

how long did it take you to type that???

wow longest post ever

All of about 4-5 minutes. Lol, I'm quite used to typing like that. I usually don't type till I have my thoughts organized so I know what I want to say going in. The rest just takes a bit of speed, so it's not that bad. Word says there are 894 words in that last post, my longest with you guys so far was 1890...

-Audio

Oh yeah, Bios, I read somewhere that you said you have taken martial arts classes? What style? I happen to study Okinawan Shorin-Ryu under master Sam Pearson and Grand Master Eizo Shimabukuro. But my Senseis are Scott Warren and Ronnie Lovick. I also know a little Watai-Ryu and Kobu-Jitsu.

-Audio

You are into martial arts? That's awesome, i have been learning from my father from a very young age and have also been learning from Taky Kimura, one of Bruce Lee's best friends, (He is friends with my father as well.) I have also been going to a local club and learning from Robert Reece, i have an everlasting love for martial arts and i am into Jeet Kune Do, i pretty much live for it and i expand my skills daily, The tools of combat (Arms and Legs) need sharpening daily to be efficient, it is that thought and my love for martial arts that keeps me going and will keep me going for as long as i live.

When i get up in the morning i train my ass off and then i jump on CSS, i seem to have this perfectionist mentality, i must become the best i can be at everything i do/play, i wasn't always that way, but as you all know, people change...

I hear ya man, after you really get into martial arts and what it's all about, it really can change you and the way you think/act. Of course, I believe I'm a much better person because of the change, but some are trained in the arts the wrong way, thus their thinking may not follow the same line mine does.

-Audio