Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Ok

I happen to believe I can get just as much done by not even using the forums. So, till further notice, I will not be on them unless I have to make a post about a script or something to that effect. Good bye everyone. I can still be reached by xfire if needed.

-Audio

Guest Phoenix2
Uhhh, isn't being an active participant on the forums a requirement for the clan? You're not setting the greatest example here.

That's because Project had to instigate a flame thread and be an ass to Audio, without even taking time to find out what he has done for our surf and zombie servers. He is a vital asset to our community. If we're going to get our zm to the top10, it's going to require his expertise. I do not like how members of this board have treated him thus far. I've suspended Project for 3 days and gave Weed Ross a warning.

Myself and my fellow leaders of UV will be discussing a new set of rules that will apply to all members of this board. They will be simple rules, quite easy to understand. I admit, our moderation of the forum has been crappy lately. Moderation by the JCS will be stepped up a tad as well.

Guest starscream

Hahaha Nifer I just had to make a comment on your "% addicted to CS survey" the question about "When your chatting on AIM do all your sentences start with y or u" I laughed SO HARD when i read that bc a few years ago it used to drive me nuts i really would have y's at the beginning of each sentence and i was like WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE YS EVERYWHERE it was so subconscious i didnt even realize i was doing it

Lol, honestly, the only people I need to know and talk with are those that are active in the servers. Unless we get a scripting section, I have no business up here making small talk with you guys. On another note, I will not be forced into anything just as I will not be disrespected. Obviously simply asking for certain things to stop is not enough to make it happen, so I will do what I know will work. As for projects suspension, I did not ask for anyone to get in trouble, I didn't want anyone in trouble, it is nothing we should have to get in trouble over, but whatever you guys see fit is none of my business. Handle it as you will, you have made it this far so I'm sure you'll be fine without my input on random topics. Sorry for all the commotion and cussing I brought with me, nothing personal to anyone it annoyed. Peace.

-Audio

Lol, honestly, the only people I need to know and talk with are those that are active in the servers. Unless we get a scripting section, I have no business up here making small talk with you guys. On another note, I will not be forced into anything just as I will not be disrespected. Obviously simply asking for certain things to stop is not enough to make it happen, so I will do what I know will work. As for projects suspension, I did not ask for anyone to get in trouble, I didn't want anyone in trouble, it is nothing we should have to get in trouble over, but whatever you guys see fit is none of my business. Handle it as you will, you have made it this far so I'm sure you'll be fine without my input on random topics. Sorry for all the commotion and cussing I brought with me, nothing personal to anyone it annoyed. Peace.

-Audio

I really think you should come to us before getting all worked up. There really isn't any need for any of this animosity. If members can't get along we remedy that. We are responsible for keeping the clan together. Please notify us when you have a problem with another member. Obviously getting into an argument with another member on forums will lead to flaming which is against the rules. We can't help you if you don't come to us. So my position is slightly different because I call it how it is. I don't hold biases or kiss asses if you donated or not. If you feel that you can't keep your cool on forums, then don't post. I encourage you to be active on our forums but we CAN'T HELP YOU if you just flame people and don't report the topic. I also don't appreciate when people threaten to leave the clan just because of a disagreement with a member. There are a lot of people in life that you won't like, that doesn't mean you should abandon everyone else that does treat you with respect.

Bios, I do not know you very well, but I did try to put an end to this long ago and no one did anything. Then I thought it had cooled down and he started it back up again. I have no problems with not posting on the forums actually, and I do not want to leave the clan nor did I threaten to. For the most part you guys are very mature and respectable, but it seems like what started off between me and project has spread into the general community and I do not think that is good. In any case, the forums will be just as well without me on them, because yes, I am a very defensive person when I'm constantly faced with those kinds of situations. Messing around occasionally is no problem, but it was relentless. And I do not ask for any kind of special attention or privileges for what I do, never have and never will. I do it out of my own free will for the betterment of the community as a whole, and if I believe me staying off the forums will assist that, then I'm all for it. Also, I don't think I'm abandoning everyone else, people that don't play on the servers may miss out but I can't do anything about that. Odds are with me off of the forums I'll actually be getting stuff done rather than writing essays on what my thoughts are over something stupid. Last note, I didn't even see the report button or know what it did before P2 told me yesterday. Silly me :P

-Audio

Bios, I do not know you very well, but I did try to put an end to this long ago and no one did anything. Then I thought it had cooled down and he started it back up again. I have no problems with not posting on the forums actually, and I do not want to leave the clan nor did I threaten to. For the most part you guys are very mature and respectable, but it seems like what started off between me and project has spread into the general community and I do not think that is good. In any case, the forums will be just as well without me on them, because yes, I am a very defensive person when I'm constantly faced with those kinds of situations. Messing around occasionally is no problem, but it was relentless. And I do not ask for any kind of special attention or privileges for what I do, never have and never will. I do it out of my own free will for the betterment of the community as a whole, and if I believe me staying off the forums will assist that, then I'm all for it. Also, I don't think I'm abandoning everyone else, people that don't play on the servers may miss out but I can't do anything about that. Odds are with me off of the forums I'll actually be getting stuff done rather than writing essays on what my thoughts are over something stupid. Last note, I didn't even see the report button or know what it did before P2 told me yesterday. Silly me :P

-Audio

Ok, well I just want you to know their is a system for reporting problems. We set up that system for these types of situations for your benefit. It is support for our members and community. You should have no problems with other members on our forums. They are for everyone's enjoyment and not one person or another has special rights or priviledges. You should be able to participate at will and without malice, anytime. As long as you are respectful, we expect everyone else to return that respect, as long as you are obeying the rules etc.

Guest some fag

Actually, Project posted a sarcastic comment due to Audio's complaining:

cry moar pl0x

That wasn't necessarily appropriate, but was obviously sarcastic and meant to be humorous, whereas if you look at the thread (now locked by Oreo), Audio responded in an offensive manner calling him a faggot and pretty much useless...

While Project's ban is debatable, I don't believe, with Audio's reaction, that Project should be the only one punished. As I have discussed with Oreo (though he doesn't agree), I feel that they should both be banned for an equal amount of time, as they obviously have a problem with each other. While Project may have sparked the issue at hand, Audio had an equal part in it.

For the record, I don't have anything against the either of them, and I don't have a "favorite". This is just my unbiased opinion on the topic.

Audio, you shouldn't have to leave or boycott the forums because you disagree with someone... You both need to get over it and be respectful to each other if you don't want to have problems. If someone calls you out, be respectful about it and nothing bad can come to you.

im not trying to instegate or flame, but audio, if one person said one thing to you now you want to leave the forums, you have a lot of growing up to do.

also, Audio's reaction to the aforementioned quote was much more aggressive, insulting, offensive,, and unnecessary.

if this post breaks my warning thingy i got sent, then so be it.

i just think Audio walked away from a plane crash but the pilot got killed.

im not trying to instegate or flame, but audio, if one person said one thing to you now you want to leave the forums, you have a lot of growing up to do.

also, Audio's reaction to the aforementioned quote was much more aggressive, insulting, offensive,, and unnecessary.

if this post breaks my warning thingy i got sent, then so be it.

i just think Audio walked away from a plane crash but the pilot got killed.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't see much of a reason for Project to be in trouble.

And Audio, not to be an asshole or anything, but do you know how many times I have been flamed? Over 100,000 and I am still posting. If anything it makes you a stronger person, be the bigger man and stand up to your problems, not run away from them. If someone bucks on you, buck back with a logical post, something they cannot understand or flame you for. That’s when you win the battle, and it’s all fun and games anyway, it’s just a forum. And we all like you, no need to leave.

And Audio, not to be an asshole or anything, but do you know how many times I have been flamed? Over 100,000 and I am still posting. If anything it makes you a stronger person, be the bigger man and stand up to your problems, not run away from them. If someone bucks on you, buck back with a logical post, something they cannot understand or flame you for. That’s when you win the battle, and it’s all fun and games anyway, it’s just a forum. And we all like you, no need to leave.

Lol you wanna talk about takin' hits and keepin going, chronx reapplied, and he definitely got my vote. But in all seriousness, everyone here has a problem with at least one other person, I'm sure someone even doesn't like me. You cant get over a hundred people together sharing ideas without some people hating each other. We all have our arguments, but you were both wrong by taking this out on each other on the forums. Do this on your own time between yourselves either with PM's or through Xfire. Learn some civility. If you cant get along with the person, then don't start stupid flames against each other. I haven't read what was written yet, but I'm sure you both gave each other equal ammunition to use. This applies to EVERYONE. Our forums are not places for you to rant about other members. If you have a problem with someone, TALK IT OUT with them. If that doesn't work then seek the intervention of some higher ups, but ffs don't do it on open forums, it just drags other people into it and disgraces our clan.

xD Ban me just like you do him if it will solve the problem. I'll do whatever it takes to resolve the issue. I will not even try to cover my self for the cussing flaming yelling arguing and general childish behavior, I know as well as you guys that I was in the wrong there. No questions about it. But I am very capable of talking in a sense able manner, much like what we are doing now, about stuff, but I can do without the little crude comments even if they are meant to be funny. If I ask someone to stop messing with me and they continue, I certainly will not be pleased. On top of that, when I try to get others involved to help stop it and nothing happens, and the childish rants continue, sure, I'll get out of hand sometimes. It irritates me because I can not understand why he wouldn't simply stop making those remarks twords me. Why couldn't he just stop? So in my thinking he must just enjoy what we are doing now or he was not thinking at all when he said those things. Zeus, I have no problems with someone calling me out or even messing with me from time to time, but that was all he ever did when he spoke about me, and it got old very quick. I'm a very defensive person by nature, but I do try to be reasonable about things when it looks bad or out of hand. I tried to ignore him when he first started with me. No good. I tried talking back to him in a similar tone. No good. So I tried to get some others to step in. No good. So I finally just went off on it because I was sick of it. Keep in mind I'm still not trying to cover my tracks, I accept full responsibility for my actions and any consequences that come with them. I knew what I was doing when I was typing those things, and I meant every word of it. You can say things like "well, just because he is that way doesn't mean you have to be", well thats a personal thing. My mind set is if something is attacking me, I will disable it. The closest thing to disable over the internet is to just get really pissed off apparently. Nothing else worked. And I didn't know about the Report button. TimetoDie, I didn't think I was running xD And obviously I cared very much about my situation cause I must have wrote over 10 pages worth of ranting just with him. Have you seen this? http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...=7987&st=40

I wrote a lot on that topic because he offended me. I do not take the matter of pedophile lightly when I happen to have little brothers of my own. And the way he was talking to me really pissed me off, and the fact that nothing was done and others joined in to top it off. And I did try to buck back with logical posts and be cool about it back on the Baptist Church Parody website topic. That was where it all started for me. The way he was acting just did not make sense to me, and was that one that lead to my actions on the other topics. So it's not like I was just randomly flaming him for little comments, he had been doing it for a while before you guys ever saw me ranting over it. Anarchy, had I pmed him about, lord knows what would have happened. Surely you saw the pm he sent me a few days later when I thought things had cooled off? I don't know what to think of him, it was like talking to my little brother. I'm not trying to be offensive by saying that, but seriously, that's exactly what it reminded me of. And I have plenty of civility o.o, just don't poke me in the face so much and I won't have to react like that eh? Ross, I agree with you, my post was out of hand. But just like the other times it was not a random trip out. I really couldn't have cared less if he hadn't tried to mess with me in the pm earlier. And I really don't want any more people, outside of myself and project, to get in trouble over this >< It was never anything to get in trouble to start with. And that's a good analogy o.o One more thing then I'm going to bed. I do care very much what happens here, if I didn't I certainly wouldn't have wrote all this stuff trying to make sense of it all. Sucks it got this far, also sucks I still don't understand the situation. P2 said it may just have been because Project thought I was a forum noob, seeing as I am a relatively new member and all. But is that really an excuse to disrespect me? Is seniority an excuse too? I don't try to use my scripting as an excuse to be a jerk to you guys and be a control freak over everything. I just don't understand. And he is a forum elite! Of all people I didn't expect this from him in the beginning.

-Audio

xD Ban me just like you do him if it will solve the problem. I'll do whatever it takes to resolve the issue. I will not even try to cover my self for the cussing flaming yelling arguing and general childish behavior, I know as well as you guys that I was in the wrong there. No questions about it. But I am very capable of talking in a sense able manner, much like what we are doing now, about stuff, but I can do without the little crude comments even if they are meant to be funny. If I ask someone to stop messing with me and they continue, I certainly will not be pleased. On top of that, when I try to get others involved to help stop it and nothing happens, and the childish rants continue, sure, I'll get out of hand sometimes. It irritates me because I can not understand why he wouldn't simply stop making those remarks twords me. Why couldn't he just stop? So in my thinking he must just enjoy what we are doing now or he was not thinking at all when he said those things. Zeus, I have no problems with someone calling me out or even messing with me from time to time, but that was all he ever did when he spoke about me, and it got old very quick. I'm a very defensive person by nature, but I do try to be reasonable about things when it looks bad or out of hand. I tried to ignore him when he first started with me. No good. I tried talking back to him in a similar tone. No good. So I tried to get some others to step in. No good. So I finally just went off on it because I was sick of it. Keep in mind I'm still not trying to cover my tracks, I accept full responsibility for my actions and any consequences that come with them. I knew what I was doing when I was typing those things, and I meant every word of it. You can say things like "well, just because he is that way doesn't mean you have to be", well thats a personal thing. My mind set is if something is attacking me, I will disable it. The closest thing to disable over the internet is to just get really pissed off apparently. Nothing else worked. And I didn't know about the Report button. TimetoDie, I didn't think I was running xD And obviously I cared very much about my situation cause I must have wrote over 10 pages worth of ranting just with him. Have you seen this? http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...=7987&st=40

I wrote a lot on that topic because he offended me. I do not take the matter of pedophile lightly when I happen to have little brothers of my own. And the way he was talking to me really pissed me off, and the fact that nothing was done and others joined in to top it off. And I did try to buck back with logical posts and be cool about it back on the Baptist Church Parody website topic. That was where it all started for me. The way he was acting just did not make sense to me, and was that one that lead to my actions on the other topics. So it's not like I was just randomly flaming him for little comments, he had been doing it for a while before you guys ever saw me ranting over it. Anarchy, had I pmed him about, lord knows what would have happened. Surely you saw the pm he sent me a few days later when I thought things had cooled off? I don't know what to think of him, it was like talking to my little brother. I'm not trying to be offensive by saying that, but seriously, that's exactly what it reminded me of. And I have plenty of civility o.o, just don't poke me in the face so much and I won't have to react like that eh? Ross, I agree with you, my post was out of hand. But just like the other times it was not a random trip out. I really couldn't have cared less if he hadn't tried to mess with me in the pm earlier. And I really don't want any more people, outside of myself and project, to get in trouble over this >< It was never anything to get in trouble to start with. And that's a good analogy o.o One more thing then I'm going to bed. I do care very much what happens here, if I didn't I certainly wouldn't have wrote all this stuff trying to make sense of it all. Sucks it got this far, also sucks I still don't understand the situation. P2 said it may just have been because Project thought I was a forum noob, seeing as I am a relatively new member and all. But is that really an excuse to disrespect me? Is seniority an excuse too? I don't try to use my scripting as an excuse to be a jerk to you guys and be a control freak over everything. I just don't understand. And he is a forum elite! Of all people I didn't expect this from him in the beginning.

-Audio

You definitely seem like an interesting person, i don't really know you, but from reading your posts in this thread i can tell you are an intelligent person, i'm sorry to hear you won't be posting on the forums, but like you said, perhaps you will get more work done which will benefit the community, as for the bickering that has been going on between members, i do not know why someone would have anything against you, you seem like a good person, but then again there are members that do not like me either, there have been members that have disrespected me because of my opinions and beliefs, i never wanted to offend anyone, yet others have taken offense from my opinions, that's not what i had in mind when i posted, and i too have posted things that i maybe never should have, i would take it back if i could, but can't i have to live with it, but what i can do is apologize, i do not see the point to argue with anyone, we are a clan, working together is what we should all be doing, i just hope that we can all put aside our differences and share our knowledge with each other without any kind of digression which leads to flaming and arguments.

-Audio

No, reread your posts on this. I think everyone needs to really read this and not just read between the lines.

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...=7987&st=40

You kept instigating, you where trying to call people out, asking if they were trying to start shit? Who does that? What is someone suppose to say back to that? Oh no I am not trying to start anything and look like a pussy when you where the one being a jackass, I think not. You had a x4 post streak going. I think that’s a record.

And don't worry about replying to this, I am done with this stupid conversation. You’re a cool dude, just stop over reacting.

-Audio

Instead of going about things like this. All you need to do is get an advisor, JCS, or me or P2. We can resolve these issues quickly and effectively.

@ TimetoDie. I was offended by his posts in that section and I did not flame till I saw that a Higher Power had been in the thread and did nothing about it. And even then I was still trying to just ask the same simple question; Why did you say it and what gave you the right? And I asked Berserk if he was starting problems with me also because he made this statement from a quote of me "Ha, single? More like single testicle." I'm fairly sure he was just messing with me, but man, that was not the time to mess with me. I thought most of this would be obvious. After I saw Berserk, a person not even involved, getting involved in it, I asked for the thread to be closed. I knew I was getting out of hand and others would join in on the rant. But it didn't, so I had the opportunity to actually open up and say some things to him. According to Word, I posted around 1890 words of flame after that. Double spaced and at Times New Roman 12 pt., that's a 7 page essay. Lol, my report on black holes was only 5. xD Btw, it all started because I asked him to not post stuff like he had been posting in my thread. As it's author, I believe I have every right to do so, it was off topic and offensive. Go post stuff like that in other peoples threads and mess with their post. Stay out of mine if you can't talk on topic. Simple as that.

@ Bios. I tried...

-Audio

Audio IS A FUCKING LEGEND... He has done so much for us and the servers. He's so cool and just look at his post' He makes long post' like nobody else and they're not just some shit post like most of the post' that are posted. It's really sad that we have some douchebags to fuck things up.. Bro Audio don't even care about them. You know you are an sweetheart<3