Sign in to follow this  
Groov

Muting players in CSGO

I thought this would be common knowledge by now but with the recent threads regarding the no balls heres a video showing you how to mute players with no balls or just mic spammers in general.

How is it a good idea to mute the warden, even if he had an annoying voice?

Yeah I usually don't mute people in JB for this reason.

The "No Balls" rule has been removed months and months ago.

Currently there is a lot of people who want to reinstate the rule, but the reason it was removed in the first place was admins abusing the rule to CT people with high voices, even when they knew all the rules.

The "No Balls" rule has been removed months and months ago.

Currently there is a lot of people who want to reinstate the rule, but the reason it was removed in the first place was admins abusing the rule to CT people with high voices, even when they knew all the rules.

The rule couldn't have been abused if people were being restricted for having a high voice; that was the rule.

The rule couldn't have been abused if people were being restricted for having a high voice; that was the rule.

I meant to some people, people have different perspectives of the rule.

I meant to some people, people have different perspectives of the rule.

There is no different perspective of the rule; the rule was simply if you had a high pitched voice, you were restricted, whether you knew the rules or not.

There is no different perspective of the rule; the rule was simply if you had a high pitched voice, you were restricted, whether you knew the rules or not.

What he's trying to say is not everyone enforced it that way, some admins would be dicks and instantly restrict anybody who was younger(why it was removed) and others only enforced it on younger kids who obviously didn't know the rules so instead of waiting for them to fuck up they would just get restricted and told to read the rules(the way it should'v been enforced).

Edited by Eddy

What he's trying to say is not everyone enforced it that way, some admins would be dicks and instantly restrict anybody who was younger(why it was removed) and others only enforced it on younger kids who obviously didn't know the rules so instead of waiting for them to fuck up they would just get restricted and told to read the rules(the way it should'v been enforced).

I had the implication that the rule was that if you had no balls you were fully eligible for a restriction

I had the implication that the rule was that if you had no balls you were fully eligible for a restriction

yes you are correct.