Sign in to follow this  
trav

When Kordless doesn't get LR because he was rebelling

lol 

>implying i was rebelling and you werent showing favoritism and freenading me for no reason

Edited by Kordless

I wasn't rebelling, the warden told me to freeze on top of the red castle...

EDIT: reason trav uploaded this is because he told me he could make people vote no on my friends list. 

also you act like no one in sG or gS has ever used that kind of language anywhere

Edited by Kordless

Oh god please stop arguing..

It was funny that Travesty posted it (even though it was kinda dumb) but let's not bring this JB drama to the forums

It's not like I'm serious lmao. Also I believe what I said was, "I could change that."

The only reason to take this to the forum is for the lols and how mad he got. I think it's hilarious.

also you act like no one in sG or gS has ever used that kind of language anywhere

Are you calling sG racists?!?!!?

Well it kinda looks like you took it to the forums to stop Kordless from getting into sG, hence why you bolded and underlined sGr in the main post.

I wasn't rebelling, the warden told me to freeze on top of the red castle...

EDIT: reason trav uploaded this is because he told me he could make people vote no on my friends list. 

This was a totally different round since I was one playing the game. It wasn't a freenade nor freekill since it was part of the game; throw the nade towards each other at the castle since the game is broken.

Anyway, without sounding too biased, I would think that since Kordless is a recruit, I don't think he should use such words especially since he's trying to get into a clan which enforces a no-racism rule. A rule where a kick out of the server is the first offense and probably a ban on more offenses. Whether or not others say it (gS, sG, whatever), I think you should set an example for others that may be thinking of joining the clan.

And Travesty just caught you and decided to post what happened.

Edited by Dickbutt

This was a totally different round since I was one playing the game. It wasn't a freenade nor freekill since it was part of the game; throw the nade towards each other at the castle since the game is broken.

Anyway, without sounding too biased, I would think that since Kordless is a recruit, I don't think he should use such words especially since he's trying to get into a clan which enforces a no-racism rule. A rule where a kick out of the server is the first offense and probably a ban on more offenses. Whether or not others say it (gS, sG, whatever), I think you should set an example for others that may be thinking of joining the clan.

And Travesty just caught you and decided to post what happened.

I never recieved a nade, so it was sending me to my death without even considering the odds.

Are you calling sG racists?!?!!?

No. I'm just saying that you're making a big deal out of this for nothing.

I used a word in private chat away from everyone. A bunch of staff do this while playing comp, messaging each other, and even in the server in admin chat. There was no reason to post this except make a big deal and try to get me in trouble lol.

This was a totally different round since I was one playing the game. It wasn't a freenade nor freekill since it was part of the game; throw the nade towards each other at the castle since the game is broken.<br /><br />Anyway, without sounding too biased, I would think that since Kordless is a recruit, I don't think he should use such words especially since he's trying to get into a clan which enforces a no-racism rule. A rule where a kick out of the server is the first offense and probably a ban on more offenses. Whether or not others say it (gS, sG, whatever), I think you should set an example for others that may be thinking of joining the clan.<br /><br />And Travesty just caught you and decided to post what happened.

eh, no one really cares if you use racist words. Just not on our servers or forums.

Sign in to follow this