Sign in to follow this  
Turtles

How To Increase JB Population

Was more of an issue when we had more paidmins who were notorious for doing maply mic checks and CTing a lot of people. While there may be correlations to a pitch of voice with a knowledge of the rules, there are a lot of younger players who are better than a majority of the playerbase.

I'd rather have people willing to warden than people who just sit there and hope someone gives orders before its a freeday.

Server's been doing far better lately than it has been in previous months.

I think something along the lines of what Hurff and Ichavl are saying would be nice

I think something along the lines of what Hurff and Ichavl are saying would be nice

You can make people play Terrorist, but it still doesn't mean they'll learn how to play. Would it help people who are more used to other server rules? Sure. But in the same manner of force_motd'ing someone: it's their choice as to whether or not they care to learn/read.

You guys are forgetting the point. 

The no balls rule existed not because little kids are stupid (the majority of them are, however, there remains a small amount of competent prepubescent boys) but because they sound fucking annoying. 

Fuck. 

Fuck you guys for real, I shut my damn fucking mouth when I first joined JB because I knew my place. 

You guys are forgetting the point. 

The no balls rule existed not because little kids are stupid (the majority of them are, however, there remains a small amount of competent prepubescent boys) but because they sound fucking annoying. 

Fuck. 

Fuck you guys for real, I shut my damn fucking mouth when I first joined JB because I knew my place.

Your place on the server is as valuable as theirs... I find American voices annoying, but I still carry on playing without crying about.

how to get a better JB population:

step 1: join the server

step 2: become a warden

step 3: go to options and turn your mouse sensitivity to 1000

step 4: spam space bar as you spin at light speeds

The traction that you will create will emitt a gravitational "lift" that will make people in nearby servers go airbourne. Once you stop turning, there's a chance that on their way down they will land in our JB server. This will work, because as you spin around, the server's hard drive spins faster too, and nearby server harddrives in the area start loosing bits of the big CD thing, and land in our JB hard drive, which is the data for players

It's full proof. Mimic approves

how to get a better JB population:

step 1: join the server

step 2: become a warden

step 3: go to options and turn your mouse sensitivity to 1000

step 4: spam space bar as you spin at light speeds

The traction that you will create will emitt a gravitational "lift" that will make people in nearby servers go airbourne. Once you stop turning, there's a chance that on their way down they will land in our JB server. This will work, because as you spin around, the server's hard drive spins faster too, and nearby server harddrives in the area start loosing bits of the big CD thing, and land in our JB hard drive, which is the data for players

It's full proof. Mimic approves

I want what you're smoking

i don't really have much problem with the no balls rule not existing, honestly we used to have a regular who was like 5 years old on wcs 2 back when the no balls rule was on, but no one cared because not only was the kid really fun to play with but he knew the rules, played better than a lot of people and would not spam mic. He would speak every now and then, maybe tell a funny knock knock joke he heard earlier that day and that was about it. Great

moral of the story?

Just because a lot of no balls are annoying as Frick does not mean all of them are. 

like someone wise once said 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1cczsigKfM&feature=share

edit: sorry about all the cursing but guys like what the frick 

Edited by SpartanSakaro

i don't really have much problem with the no balls rule not existing, honestly we used to have a regular who was like 5 years old on wcs 2 back when the no balls rule was on, but no one cared because not only was the kid really fun to play with but he knew the rules, played better than a lot of people and would not spam mic. He would speak every now and then, maybe tell a funny knock knock joke he heard earlier that day and that was about it. Great

moral of the story?

Just because a lot of no balls are annoying as Frick does not mean all of them are. 

like someone wise once said 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1cczsigKfM&feature=share

edit: sorry about all the cursing but guys like what the frick 

WHY WOULD I FRICKEN LIE, 7 YEARS OLD, WHAT THE FRICK,

He's gunna fricken break somehting

Edited by Turtles

Rofl and cubix have had too much fun, reinstate pls

Cubix is a good example of why this rule was taken away. He has a relatively high voice, but he is mostly mature and he knows all the rules of ct. Judging players solely off their voice alone is biased an unfair imo. I know when I first started playing on the server, I was unsure whether or not I would be cted for my voice when I joined counter terrorist. I think the rule can be seen as intimating and I think the community is better off without it.

The server is doing fine with the no balls rule removed and it did fine when the server had the no balls rules implemented.

The problem isnt because the lack of the no balls rule, its because of the wardens who do a shit job at being a warden and anyways the server started to get more populated after Finals, check the JB gametracker page, the server has been getting 30+ now.

/>

Cubix is a good example of why this rule was taken away. He has a relatively high voice, but he is mostly mature and he knows all the rules of ct. Judging players solely off their voice alone is biased an unfair imo. I know when I first started playing on the server, I was unsure whether or not I would be cted for my voice when I joined counter terrorist. I think the rule can be seen as intimating and I think the community is better off without it.

Then you get faggots like Shadowpie and Saint Paul who exclusively play CT and every time you hear their voice you die a little on the inside because of how awful it is.

My 2 cents on this is we got lucky. Not only with people coming back or getting off from school, but HG was down for a day which came into our favir

Pretty much this and the fact that their server was down during break.