Sign in to follow this  
Blackbid

Zombie Mod Spearhead!

So are we considering an sG zombie server? I vote dump the minigame server that only Waffles plays on :)

I think too much time was put into MG for it to be dumped like that. We just need some events and polishing of MG for it to become populated. MG has the potential to become a populated server but it just needs some work.

Mimic said that we would have to donate for ZM to happen, so until someone starts making a donation goal for ZM I doubt it will happen.

A ZM server could be very successful. MG has been doing really well as of late, so dumping it isn't a great option. With one or two events MG could follow the same path as ZE. I believe we currently do not have the space to host another server, so unless that changes new servers don't seem viable. I'd be willing to make a sG ZM server though. (then pass it off to trucka to keep it populated)

Edited by Shadow

A ZM server could be very successful. MG has been doing really well as of late, so dumping it isn't a great option. With one or two events MG could follow the same path as ZE. I believe we currently do not have the space to host another server, so unless that changes new servers don't seem viable. I'd be willing to make a sG ZM server though. (then pass it off to trucka to keep it populated)

He has spoken, please make a ZM server :D

I think too much time was put into MG for it to be dumped like that. We just need some events and polishing of MG for it to become populated. MG has the potential to become a populated server but it just needs some work.

Mimic said that we would have to donate for ZM to happen, so until someone starts making a donation goal for ZM I doubt it will happen.

Dumb ass 1

Dumb ass 2

I was obviously joking about MG to wind up Waffles, hence the smiley #facepalm

I don't think we should remove any server, I was joking. Glad that was cleared up.

If it is that simple and Mimic already has the idea of how to make a ZM server, then why not get this donation cap on the go, get something started. We now have Shadow who has said he can set it up...What are we waiting for?

This community, I'm sure 95% of you won't even know, grew mainly from the old Zombie server, bring it back!!!