Sign in to follow this  
Anzhi.

Happy New Years!

TTT requires more attention than ZE, because of RDMs and a few other technicalities.

Similar to that in JB, therefore needing more SOs. ZE doesn't have such a problem. 

I agree with you that ze does not have as much problems as TTT or jb but ze deserves to have the same amount as either one because 2 SO's can not play all day to moderate the server. Aside from the ze SO nugget and firefighter I have only seen a handul of sG members play on ze. So until trucka comes back it is only me and the 2 SO's moderating ze. I really hope you consider transferring some SOs from TTT to ze until TTT can get back on its feet.

Ideally there should be 1 ze SO on at all times. For TTT, ideally there should be 2-4 depending on pop.

ZE does not need as many as TTT. But I agree it does need one or two more

Yeah every time I go on JB, I always see at least 1 SO/admin if not more, I really like that there is always someone who can keep JB under control. While on ze, its usually just me, nugget and firefighter, so its hard for us to be on at all times.

Ideally there should be 1 ze SO on at all times. For TTT, ideally there should be 2-4 depending on pop.

ZE does not need as many as TTT. But I agree it does need one or two more

I've not really played too much ZE but while on it I've never seen an admin do anything. What's the worst thing someone can do, micspam?

yo this guy just went smd cbegz yesterday thats probably why he got removed

suck my dick cbegz

and i didnt get removed i stepped down cause people cant seem to grasp the concept that its just a game. 

Edited by Anzhi.

I've not really played too much ZE but while on it I've never seen an admin do anything. What's the worst thing someone can do, micspam?

Wait until it gets 30+ thats when it starts getting ridiculous. People can grief by throwing grenades, knifing zombies into teammates, glitching the map, exploiting maps, breaking cades and mic spamming of course.

Sometimes maps will get bugged so humans can not progress, so if an admin was there, he could slay everyone to restart the round. Also for some reason Hackers love to play on this server, I have banned quite a few so far.

There are more problems that I could discuss that would need an admin to be on the server at all times and some of the problems can kill the server.

Edited by Groov