Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Boondock, Ichalvl, Fuzzwuzz, Randy Savage

They kicked me and I was doing better than Ichalvl and Illogical. Like honest to god, you know how bad you two are? I was stoned as fuck that match.

oh this is coming from the guy that seranaded us the entire game and then tried banning fuzz. after he got banned i just said fuck it and worked with ich and randy to get you out. then me and ich got randy out, and then I kicked ich and carried the team to victory. 

Besides this isn't as bad as Ialwaysfail awping me in the back of the head while trying to go Cat. SOMEONE BUY THAT FUCKER A MOUSE!

/>

oh this is coming from the guy that seranaded us the entire game and then tried banning fuzz. after he got banned i just said fuck it and worked with ich and randy to get you out. then me and ich got randy out, and then I kicked ich and carried the team to victory.

Besides this isn't as bad as Ialwaysfail awping me in the back of the head while trying to go Cat. SOMEONE BUY THAT FUCKER A MOUSE!

Just sounds like you managed to be the most deceitful person in terms of kicking off your teammates through alliances you made with each other. Poor ich, getting backstabbed.