Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

IS TTT STILL ALIVE??

The fact is if even a couple of people are on, more will show up, as Matthew mentioned before. Us two started off on the server last night, and it took a few rounds to start to gain traction, but we had a pretty populated server in a short amount of time. I have not been around much until recently, but I have heard that the TTT server has been sluggish in regard to the number of people on over the past few weeks.

Maybe lets all (or whoever plays TTT) make an effort to visit the server a few times this winter break and get things going. People have a good time on the server, and hence become regulars who are there all the time. But it starts with us being there, making it fun and having some fun as well.

It hasn't been as populated as it was in the later months this year but I guess it's cyclical. Hell I haven't been on in about a month just because I've been in the process of moving so I'm on dial up.

Riiiiiip TTT dont tell me you gotta get it going it used to fuel itself. It has fallen into that same pattern of JB and Death run and Mini games zombie mod. I would come back but I hate to come back to a dead server with no order or admins.

Riiiiiip TTT dont tell me you gotta get it going it used to fuel itself. It has fallen into that same pattern of JB and Death run and Mini games zombie mod. I would come back but I hate to come back to a dead server with no order or admins.

Jailbreak constantly has a full server on weekdays. Same goes for ZE. don't speak for our servers when all you do is play path of exile all day.

Sean said the important part for me, who the fuck are you again? Since when has JB and ZE been dead? You wouldn't come back because the server is dead? Why don't you do what the rest of us try and do, and populate a damn server...

Members like you are the reason nothing works the way it's supposed to, with your 'somebody else will do it' attitude. 

Rayne got mad, boohoo. 

Edited by Rayne

Wut the semi necro r u feggits doing...

Last time I went on TTT it fucking sucked. Everyone complained about every kill and the few admins that were on were slow to respond.

Rip TTT, I will remember you.