Sign in to follow this  
Tristan.

Santa Tortoise, pretty cool guy.

Fuck that. Fuck that so hard. 

I keep getting ganged up on by the newfags pal, means nothing being here since 07 anymore :( except the fact that we all know they were the most epic times of the community! 

I keep getting ganged up on by the newfags pal, means nothing being here since 07 anymore :( except the fact that we all know they were the most epic times of the community!

I understand those times are the best (I have no information to counter that) but I don't understand why you must remind everyone that they're the best times. They're gone. You never really sound like you're having fun due to how we're all newfags but you still stick around.

I don't really get it.

It is akin to the elderly reminiscing of when they were young and vibrant. They remind people of those times for a variety of reasons, but most of all to remind themselves of what happened and what they were capable of.

It is akin to the elderly reminiscing of when they were young and vibrant. They remind people of those times for a variety of reasons, but most of all to remind themselves of what happened and what they were capable of.

Yes, I thought of that when I was typing that, but this isn't like 50 years, it's 5. Talking about 'nam and talking about cs:s jb are pretty different.

I understand those times are the best (I have no information to counter that) but I don't understand why you must remind everyone that they're the best times. They're gone. You never really sound like you're having fun due to how we're all newfags but you still stick around.

I don't really get it.

I don't remember complaining about newfags, if you care to read my above post. On the topic of reminding people, I'm pretty sure myself and Blackstone posted a total of what, 4 maybe 5 posts on it?

we need to learn our places as old fags I'm afraid. 

Be quiet. 

EDIT 2: For the record, old fags didn't play JB because it wasn't around AND it's the biggest hyped up piece of shit mod I've ever encountered in my life. Bring back the original Breakfloor servers. 07! 07! 07!

Edited by Rayne