Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Dad

My Apologies

To whom ever I offended,

I know I said some things recently on the ZM server that were insensitive, disrespectful and harmful. I meant those statements in a joking manner but I now know that even just by joking around, people can still be offended. The things I said will not be repeated and reflect poorly upon my character and represent the UV community terribly. I admit that I am wrong and that there is no excuse for my behavior. I apologize to anyone I have offended.

Again, please do not take what I said seriously. If you have, please forgive my statements for they were not meant to be take seriously or do any harm.

With my deepest and most sincere apologies,

Lesbian Dad

To whom ever I offended,

I know I said some things recently on the ZM server that were insensitive, disrespectful and harmful. I meant those statements in a joking manner but I now know that even just by joking around, people can still be offended. The things I said will not be repeated and reflect poorly upon my character and represent the UV community terribly. I admit that I am wrong and that there is no excuse for my behavior. I apologize to anyone I have offended.

Again, please do not take what I said seriously. If you have, please forgive my statements for they were not meant to be take seriously or do any harm.

Lesbian Dad

Don't worry about it. Everything is fine. Even I say stupid shit every now and then.

And i would like to apologize to every clan member for whatever reason you think i should be apologizing for, because i'm a nice guy even though it may seem like i'm not sometimes.

To whom ever I offended,

Lesbian Dad

Nice. Not really necessary for those who know you, but it demonstrates a significant level of maturity. Kudos to you dude.