Sign in to follow this  
yeet

For those who have no idea what netcode is

The netcode is worse for people that have low pings going against people with high pings. On both sides, they can get hit behind cover and the stuff. If you have a low ping with another low ping, it isn't as bad.

Back in BF2, the hit detection versus model position was strange... if you watched someone go from prone to standing, you could see their red names appear where they would stand before their model made it to standing on the screen. This meant if you wanted to shoot someone popping up and down, you shoot with their NAMETAG, not their model. Same applies crouching to standing.

This is an extremely oversimplified explanation of server lag and doesn't really explain how lag comp actually works. The system is much more complicated than this.

Edited by BananaPeelz

snip

Whoever made that is a massive gaylord for saying that netcode isn't an actual issue. Any competitive shooter where I can be killed because my hitbox has a second long delay when I crouch or turn is a shitpile, and great bullet physics and destruction don't make up for that in the slightest.

And people complain about 66 tick on CS:GO...

Edited by Dyscivist

Whoever made that is a massive gaylord for saying that netcode isn't an actual issue. Any competitive shooter where I can be killed because my hitbox has a second long delay when I crouch or turn is a shitpile, and great bullet physics and destruction don't make up for that in the slightest.

Welcome to reddit, where the arguemental validity is made up and the points don't matter.

/>

It makes me laugh whenever people blame shitty aim on bad hit reg because most of the people who complain about 64 tick are just that, people with bad aim. It is a problem to an extent and 128 tick servers would be hella dope, but all the people that I see shout "WOW SHITTY HIT REG MY CROSSHAIR WAS TOTALLY ON YOU" are the kinds of people that are still moving full speed when they take their AWP shots.

It makes me laugh whenever people blame shitty aim on bad hit reg because most of the people who complain about 64 tick are just that, people with bad aim. It is a problem to an extent and 128 tick servers would be hella dope, but all the people that I see shout "WOW SHITTY HIT REG MY CROSSHAIR WAS TOTALLY ON YOU" are the kinds of people that are still moving full speed when they take their AWP shots.

This game is garbage trashcan no reg. Dumpster-tier shitties and bad kid randies everywhere.

But yeah, really though, BF4 licks my sweaty ballsack.

Welcome to reddit, where the arguemental validity is made up and the points don't matter.

Reddit is terrible.

Edited by Dyscivist

Sign in to follow this