Sign in to follow this  
yeet

sG Battlefield 4 Event

Saturday November 30 at 8:00 EST (11/30/13) I will be holding the sG Battlefield 4 Event. It will be recorded and conversation will be held at voice.joinsg.net on Teamspeak Client. The end result will be posted under the Pub. Be sure to bring your A game and have fun!

bf4-logo_zpsbdda671f.png

Is this still happening?

It's 8:00PM EST by the way

Shit didn't realize it was tomorrow lol

Edited by Drake

I'm going to try to make this, I ordered the game for 20 but will need to download once I get home see you guys there

Sent from my HTC Ville

I'll be there, I only had a chance to try sp so far thoughIs it gonna be non premium friendly?

Yes, anyone is allowed to join the event.

Also I might be a little late to the event because I'm actually in the locker room 4 hours away from my home about to play for the state championship in football, should be back around when the event starts. Just join the team speak and hop on bf4 and I'll be there soon

See you guys soon!

I call dibs on the scout helicopter.

I need two engineers

EDIT: And a medic with the combat medic perk tree

Edited by Drake

I call dibs on the scout helicopter.

I need two engineers

EDIT: And a medic with the combat medic perk tree

I've seriously played nothing but assault so far so I have the combat medic perk tree, I assume it's the one of when in a vehicle you get an aura of healing?

I've seriously played nothing but assault so far so I have the combat medic perk tree, I assume it's the one of when in a vehicle you get an aura of healing?

Yup. I've never actually done this, but I really want to have a support (myself piloting) with the vehicle resupply perk, two engineers with the mechanic perk so they can repair faster, and a medic in the fourth seat so he can constantly heal everyone in the helicopter. We'd practically be invincible as long as each engineer had rockets that are constantly being resupplied and everyone in the chopper being constantly healed. Everyone gets squad points when someone in the chopper gets a kill. OP as fuck.

Alright guys, the event has started and most of us are in this server.

I've started recording in Teamspeak until Demon gets here

EDIT: And make sure not to use profanity in chat... I just got banned for five minutes

Edited by Drake