Sign in to follow this  
HCMikey

Lurker revamp

Lurker revamp  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lurker have the sneak attack skill (silencer skill) replaced now that it's obsolete with the addition of the silenced USP?

• Make Lurker a USP race on both T and CT and replace sneak attack with another skill
    • Leave Lurker how it is
    • Add an additional effect to sneak attack to keep it from being useless on CT (additional effect would be for T's and CT's)

Currently, the skill "Sneak Attack" serves no purpose on CT seeing as how there is a silenced USP available and CT's basically get 3 skills while on Lurker; however, T's don't have a silenced pistol available leading to a discrepancy in the pistols used and sneak attack skill.

Should Lurker, by default, have:

• A USP silenced for both teams and a new skill replacing sneak attack
  • An additional effect added to the sneak attack skill making it a silencer and maybe something else
  • No change, leave Lurker as it is.

If replaced, some skills in mind were: Dust of appearance on hit, Slow on hit, Pistol ammo extender on spawn

Edited by HornyCat

I voted 3 love my horny pls

It's cool. As long as there is something else added, I'm happy. Right now, Lurker seems confused.

Edited by HornyCat

Just revamp it so it's like it used to be in WCS.

In other words, remove Sneak Attack and force it to use the silenced USP?

There used to be the problem that silenced weapons couldn't be called by SourceMod, but now that that's fixed (thanks for Thorgot) lurkers should be able to be spawned with and restricted to a USP. Also it's much easier to hear silenced USP compared to Sneak Attack, so it would be more like WCS.

It's cool. As long as there is something else added, I'm happy. Right now, Lurker seems confused.

poor lurker :( he doesn't know what to think, we have to be there for him as friends =(

Edited by JMaFia

uhh jsyk the main advantage of sneak attack as is is that it removes gunflare from the pistol shots. if u havent realized that it removes the flare of the shot from the USP, or reduced the noise effect by a VERY LARGE amount, well.. boy. i suggest you start doing that.

lurker's fine as is. nerfin it to use a USP only and lose its main advantage seems like a bad idea. if anything the class could use a minor buff, not a nerf. i know that u think this is a buff idea but its not, because ur apparently unaware of what the silenced effect on the class is actually doing (1, removing gunflare, which is key to finding a lurker; 2, reducing sound to a much smaller radius of audible range)

i wouldn't mind it being given the option of buying a p250, also. the usp is nice for accuracy, the hkp2000 does a bit more dmg with less accuracy, but the p250 is a good in-between for both accuracy and incr dmg (and it by no means has a significant advantage over either of those 2 pistols)

Edited by Vexium