Sign in to follow this  
driz

tom clancy the division

OMG so the dude from comcast setting up my second link is here and i was playing cod. he mentioned this game and it's badass! i cant wait to try it out!

I'm pretty sure we all knew about this during E3? Oh well, it still looks badass. I just hope it isn't a let down.

clearly i didn't hence the post. :)

Since this HASN'T BEEN MENTIONED FOR SOME REASON, Ubi confirmed that this is coming out for PC, so no need to get a PS4 anymore, guys!

I'm 99% sure that it was mentioned somewhere, if not then just ignore this post.

clearly i didn't hence the post. :)

Welp.

Driz next e3 join ts...

Its a pretty fun experience when everyone isnt screaming at reveals.

RENEGADE-THE XBOX ONE JUST GOT SHIT ON. *Insert hundreds of curse words jumbled together in a hilariously angry rant here*

RENEGADE TOLD ME TO ADD THIS;

" I DON'T SUPPORT MICROSOFT AND NEVER HAVE. FUCK XBOX ONE, PC MASTER RACE FOR LYFE. ALSO, IN TEXAS THERE ARE ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS AND I AM A QUEER"-Renegade

Edited by Oreo

I remember watching the Xbox press reveal and we all shat a collective brick when they prices it $100 more and still keeping their shitty xbox live deal. Meanwhile after the reveal I said it again" OOOPHHHHHHH nooi Sony is forcing me to enjoy my 6 free games a month just to play online" seriously playstation+ shits on xbox live.

I remember watching the Xbox press reveal and we all shat a collective brick when they prices it $100 more and still keeping their shitty xbox live deal. Meanwhile after the reveal I said it again" OOOPHHHHHHH nooi Sony is forcing me to enjoy my 6 free games a month just to play online" seriously playstation+ shits on xbox live.

Do note that with the xbox you get a kinect camera with that price while you have to buy the camera separate for the ps4.

Edited by Master Chief