Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anzhi.

Anzhi's App[ACCEPTED]

18/50

Boondock was crying about how you were a douche, +1

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon (+13)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl (+10)

Yes [staff] + 3: DGM, fps_trucka (+6)

Abstain: Awesome, JWB10, Wave, Garchomp

No [Community] - 1:Sakaro, B-cock, Latias, Swed, BoondockBrutha (-5)

No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Bulletford, Name, Coldfuse, Space Bugs (-8)

No [staff] - 3:

18/50

Boondock was crying about how you were a douche, +1

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon (+13)
Abstain: Awesome, JWB10, Wave, Garchomp
No [Community] - 1:Sakaro, B-cock, Latias, Swed, BoondockBrutha (-5)
No [staff] - 3:

That wasn't me that was Latias dumbass

I'm going to pop in here to clarify some stuff since it's obvious this recruit is being subject to the typical new recruit harassment.

All of the drama that has started over Anzhi was completely unwarranted. It all started from one kid having a hard time accepting that he was muted on TeamSpeak because he was playing music over speakers without using PTT. I don't know about any of you, but if I'm browsing the web while still wanting to talk to some online friends, I don't want to listen to music overlapping with my own. I'll just mute that person so I don't have to hear him. You'd have to have the mind of a fourth grader in order to have the kind of reaction to being muted on a client (note, on a client, not muted on the server) that you'd come on TeamSpeak at 3:00 AM to bitch and complain to others about the person who muted you while he is in the same channel as you are. That is exactly what Latias did. I'm just going to quote him here real quick, "I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure Anzhi doesn't get into sG. He is a jackass and muted me for nothing."

Dude, Latias, last night you were telling me stories of how a brofest turned into some hilarious escapade involving several other, random tinychat pages. It was hilarious, aaaaand then you decided to spout childish nonsense about your hatred for Anzhi over the most childish of reasons. Sure, not my place to judge your decisions, but God damn if you haven't lost even the smallest amount of respect from me—you and whomever you have told to vote no, 'cause I'm just going to assume that you stuck to your word and told a bunch of people to vicariously crap on Anzhi, hey?

I'm going to pop in here to clarify some stuff since it's obvious this recruit is being subject to the typical new recruit harassment.

All of the drama that has started over Anzhi was completely unwarranted. It all started from one kid having a hard time accepting that he was muted on TeamSpeak because he was playing music over speakers without using PTT. I don't know about any of you, but if I'm browsing the web while still wanting to talk to some online friends, I don't want to listen to music overlapping with my own. I'll just mute that person so I don't have to hear him. You'd have to have the mind of a fourth grader in order to have the kind of reaction to being muted on a client (note, on a client, not muted on the server) that you'd come on TeamSpeak at 3:00 AM to bitch and complain to others about the person who muted you while he is in the same channel as you are. That is exactly what Latias did. I'm just going to quote him here real quick, "I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure Anzhi doesn't get into sG. He is a jackass and muted me for nothing."

Dude, Latias, last night you were telling me stories of how a brofest turned into some hilarious escapade involving several other, random tinychat pages. It was hilarious, aaaaand then you decided to spout childish nonsense about your hatred for Anzhi over the most childish of reasons. Sure, not my place to judge your decisions, but God damn if you haven't lost even the smallest amount of respect from me—you and whomever you have told to vote no, 'cause I'm just going to assume that you stuck to your word and told a bunch of people to vicariously crap on Anzhi, hey?

19/50

I guess I may have overreacted to some accusations in Teamspeak. My bad. I'm gonna wait until I see you in-game. Until then, I'll abstain.

Abstain: Awesome, JWB10, Wave, Garchomp, BoondockBrutha
No [Community] - 1:Sakaro, B-cock, Latias, Swed (-4)
No [staff] - 3:

Yes, I acted childishly and I apologize for not realizing my music was too loud. Secondly I haven't even asked anyone to vote no on anzhi's app, I'm not that big of a fag. Yes anzhi is aokay guy, he's funny, he's (usually) polite, and just around an AOK guy. I'm sorry for bitching, my life has been stressed recently and because of what was happening on TS I needed to vent a bit, my bad. I still stand by my reasoning for voting no mainly due to the fact that anzhi would not quit goading me even though I tried to ignore him. After a while it can get quite annyoing when all you hear when you join is "Oh, blocked player, guess I know who that fag is." and shit like that can get really fucking annoying. I would write a longer reply about why but hell no one would read that an I don't have the time at the moment to anyways. Once again sorry for annoying you and causing drama.

*Never mind what I said earlier about standing by my decision, I realize that in doing so I am still holding onto my childish grudge and that shit like this happens all the time and even though your life can be fucked up at the current time you can't let it get to you and need to live and let go.

21/50

Sorry about this whole mess anzhi and anyone else I annoyed the fuck out of

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias (+14)
No [Community] - 1:Sakaro, B-cock, Swed (-3)
No [staff] - 3:

22/50

yes, ttt regular and a reason people stick around

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM (+15)
No [staff] - 3:

23/50

yes, ttt regular and a reason people stick around

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested (+16)

No [staff] - 3:

Played with the dude a couple of times, seems ok. + has the support of the sensible TTT SOs who are around him more than I am.

25/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested (+16)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF (+12)

No [staff] - 3:

Anyone voting no is a small dick hermit. After looking at who has voted no, my point is correct.

23/50
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF (+12)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Bulletford, Name, Coldfuse, Space Bugs, KNOX (-8)
No [staff] - 3:

22 inches of pain

24/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc (+17)

No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Bulletford, Name, Coldfuse, Space Bugs, KNOX(-8)

No [staff] - 3:

25/50

Played two comp games in a row with him, he's a pretty chill guy.

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha (+18)

No [staff] - 3:

Switching to a yes. Played a bit with him in comp. Fun guy.

26/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp (+19)

Abstain: Awesome, JWB10, Wave, BoondockBrutha

No [staff] - 3:

Why not.

27/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit (+20)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF (+14)

No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Bulletford, Name, Coldfuse, Space Bugs, KNOX(-10)

No [staff] - 3:

Yeah

28/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork (+21)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF (+14)

No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Bulletford, Name, Coldfuse, Space Bugs, KNOX(-10)

No [staff] - 3:

CALLS RENEGADE BY THE NAME "RENIGADE"

Absolutely

32/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork (+21)
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF, Name (+16)
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Bulletford, Coldfuse, Space Bugs, KNOX(-10)
No [staff] - 3:

Yes, I was able to easily frame him multiple times on ts last night for blowing on the mic. I feel he deserves my pity and +vote

33/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork velo (+22)
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF, Name (+16)
No [staff] - 3:

yes, abstain

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork velo (+22)

Abstain: Awesome, JWB10, Wave, BoondockBrutha, sketch

No [staff] - 3:

34/50 

overall faggot

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork velo rofl (+23)
No [staff] - 3:

36/50 

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork velo rofl (+23)

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF, Name, noms (+18)

No [staff] - 3:

39/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF, Name, noms (+18)

Yes [staff] + 3: DGM, fps_trucka,Eddy (+9)

No [staff] - 3:

too told for me

41/50

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF, Name, noms, ika (+20)
No [staff] - 3:

Yes, the man on TTT and great guy to play with

42/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork velo rofl , Jungle (+24)
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Banana, Hurff, Blackie, Dilly Dally, ø, Mofl, TurtleF, Name, noms, ika (+20)
No [staff] - 3:

YES DIS GUY IS MAH HOMIE FROM TTFUCKINGT

43/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork velo rofl , Jungle, Aero (+25)
No [staff] - 3:

No, because this bitch told me to vote yes

44/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Ichalvl, camel!, fat black woman, Hobo, Jeff, Siesan, Piero, waffles, Turkes, Stabbitty, sean, MATTY THE MACHINE, Demon, Latias, JM, Infested,jc, BoondockBrutha, Garchomp, Bandit, Pork velo rofl , Jungle, Aero, reaper (+26)
No [staff] - 3: