Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

MapleStory

You're sounding like you played it back when it was still good. Am I correct?

Yessirrrrrr.

Beta and Scania on North American server for like 7 years with a group of friends. Took me too long to realize I wasted about a year's worth of hours on that game.

It was good?

Many years ago, like 6, the game was really fun. People weren't going around hitting insane damage, and people all had fun and went on adventures with others. It wasn't about grinding, it was about fun.

Now we have people who can get to level 200 in a day or less.

Many years ago, like 6, the game was really fun. People weren't going around hitting insane damage, and people all had fun and went on adventures with others. It wasn't about grinding, it was about fun.

Now we have people who can get to level 200 in a day or less.

It's a speedrun game, now. A social, money-grubbing piece of shit. Wizet was great. The moment Nexon introduced the Cash Shop, the fate of the game was determined! Although, there were many exciting updates back then which kept the game fresh ya know? Around the time they introduced Cygnus and all that shit, I got so fed up with it and just dropped it all. Do you remember Big Bang? Big Bang put that game into the state our TTT server is in right now.

It's a speedrun game, now. A social, money-grubbing piece of shit. Wizet was great. The moment Nexon introduced the Cash Shop, the fate of the game was determined! Although, there were many exciting updates back then which kept the game fresh ya know? Around the time they introduced Cygnus and all that shit, I got so fed up with it and just dropped it all. Do you remember Big Bang? Big Bang put that game into the state our TTT server is in right now.

I'll admit, I actually cried when Cygnus came out.

I am not proud of that moment. 

Big Bang was a good event in the beginning. Honestly, I think that if they removed the potential crap and the pay2win Cash shop items, the game would become pretty good again. 

I remember when I was young as stupid, I played runescape and heard that this game Maplestory was like it but better from all the Asian kids in our school.

Download was going to take over two days.

Fuck that.

#EVEisfuckingawesome

Edited by Lv. 100 Latias

I remember when I was young as stupid, I played runescape and heard that this game Maplestory was like it but better from all the Asian kids in our school.

Fuck that.

#EVEisfuckingawesome

agreed eve is amazing just don't have the 15 dollars a month for a game

Fuck that.

#EVEisfuckingawesome

Eve amazes me as a game. There is a player-run council that gets flown to the devs once a year to debate the state of the game. It's intense.

It's also an amazingly in-depth game... I really really really want to get into it, I could even afford the fee. But I feel like it would take a year just to get decent compared to the current superpowers.

Eve amazes me as a game. There is a player-run council that gets flown to the devs once a year to debate the state of the game. It's intense.

It's also an amazingly in-depth game... I really really really want to get into it, I could even afford the fee. But I feel like it would take a year just to get decent compared to the current superpowers.

Me and a couple of friends got it and I must say its either you join a corp and get good shit (most will help you out immensely, theres one that will get you flying battlecruisers in under a month) or be a pirate in Null sec and rape kiddies trying to mine.

Got a group of people on TS playing a private server a few weeks back. Pretty fun.

it's hard to find a good renewal server nowadays, OP customs, donates2win, etc. LimitRO was okay when i played for a few days