Sign in to follow this  
Thelnternet

TTT Damage buff ruined the server

Posted · Hidden by Spell, October 26, 2013 - multi-post/topic
Hidden by Spell, October 26, 2013 - multi-post/topic

Guns way too powerful no skill required. Please undo whatever change caused this 

I agree, this is bogus.  Also, the Iron Man playermodel makes it impossible to tell if a body is IDed or not by looking at it.  You have to physically walk over to it and check.

I can understand wanting to modify the server a bit to change the gameplay, but the changes should be more subtle, and, if possible, be voted on before being enacted.  That is how I feel anyway.

A request: can someone please fix the !permstoproundend command?  Please?!

I would like to revise my statement, After playing for a bit with the damage buff  ive decided that in my opinion is really changes how the game is played and once certain guns such as huge and tmp are toned back a bit i think i will personally enjoy the changes

Personally I want a choice between my skin/player model. :P (e.g. Map default or Iron Man)

I'm not saying everyone has to be map default, I just don't think everyone should be iron man if they dont want to.

Iron Man skin is going to and has caused a bunch of RDM already, I seriously had someone kill me for "walking over an un-ID'd body" even though you can't even tell if they're ID'd or not unless you seriously inspect every single body on the map at all times... Their excuse was that they checked out the body and realized it wasn't ID'd after they looked at it.

LOGIC. HOW DOES?

Iron Man skin is going to and has caused a bunch of RDM already, I seriously had someone kill me for "walking over an un-ID'd body" even though you can't even tell if they're ID'd or not unless you seriously inspect every single body on the map at all times... Their excuse was that they checked out the body and realized it wasn't ID'd after they looked at it.

I don't understand how that makes a difference. Do regular bodies look different when they are unIDed? Or is the new skin making it harder to walk by and tell without getting real close to it?

I don't understand how that makes a difference. Do regular bodies look different when they are unIDed? Or is the new skin making it harder to walk by and tell without getting real close to it?

You have to press E on every body to tell if they're ID'd or not, even after you ID them it doesn't say anything when you look at them afterwards.. unless you press E on them. It's fixed now, the new skins aren't broke as fuck so it's not an issue now.

Edited by Tubbles