Sign in to follow this  
The Doctor Zed

ChicagoTed /TPA Killing

Eddy was TPing to me to help with something and Ted sent a TPA after eddy, I cant deny and was accepting eddies, Spell and eddy witnessed the TPA, shortly after he killed me MOTD : 

PVP:

• If you or your group are attacking a person / group of persons you may not teleport away. (/home, /spawn ect...) This rule does not apply to the defenders.
  • You or your group are not allowed to repeatedly kill the same person / group of persons. If you have killed them recently do not keep attacking them. Exception to this is if you are defending someone agains
  • /TPA killing is not allowed.
  • Spawn killing and spawn trapping is not allowed
Edited by The Doctor Zed

I should have fixed the /tpadeny but oh well.

This is how the rule works, I will add a definition to it after this.

The TPA killing rules applies to.

Take this as a example.

Person 1 : trading [insert item name] for x amount of [ insert item name here] ( and any variations of this)

Person 2 : hey! I'll trade you.

Person 1 : tp to me pls

* Person 2 teleports to him with the intent to kill him*

* He kills him* 

This is not allowed.

Something that is allowed:

If someone randomly requests a teleport to your location, and you accept it , it's your fault and you hold full responsibility for what the outcome is.

Ted is notorious for PvP , you should have know better.

I also take responsibility for not adding the /tpdeny command

I hope this clears up the /tpa rule.

It was only a matter for time before something like this was made.

i was actually running to his house at the time and was like 100 blocks away when the tp troll worked for the first time ever

HLmUHAz.png

so i broke out of his house and waited 5 minutes before going back from the start since i made my way there legit

also zed has been lying about everything to get his stuff back- he edit his permissions after the fact when he was bitching about it

i was actually running to his house at the time and was like 100 blocks away when the tp troll worked for the first time ever

HLmUHAz.png

so i broke out of his house and waited 5 minutes before going back from the start since i made my way there legit

also zed has been lying about everything to get his stuff back- he edit his permissions after the fact when he was bitching about it

never again shall i play minecraft with you. (dicks and balls)

edit: The struggle is REAL!

Edited by Randy Savage

Sign in to follow this