Sign in to follow this  
kano donn

Projects!

Hands down, The most memorable and fun times I have had on minecraft servers have been massive group projects. I understand that hexxit is more adventure based, but I think that will just add to the fun. 

Lets get a group together on the overworld and create an amazing house/castle/new overworld spawn.

Right now, we spawn into a little village and that is ok for now. Imagine entering the spawn and starting at the edge of a town that borders a city!

Each player who spawns there automaticly could get a plot in the city as a place to rest/start out

This is of course just a suggestion. I would be open to someone else planning something out. Im much more of a ground worker proud of the final construction knowing that I was a part of its creation. 

What do you folks think? 

I look forward to the world expanding, should be great!

Why are you the first to post on like every new thread?

Do you sit spamming "refresh"? 

lolwut

I have three monitors. One has my game that I am currently playing, the other has various things like teamspeak and mumble, and the third has JoinSG w/ autorefresh. If I see a new thread, I spring on it.