Sign in to follow this  
MindSpring

Build I'm buying

Steel series mousepad

Idk about headset, inb4 GT posts the shitty headset retard picture.

Keyboard I would go with a K70, extra 20 dollars. But it's hella worth it.

For mouse, something something Logitech.

Mind, be sure to do some research on different switches if you go with the K70. They all feel different to press

I'll also recommend the R.A.T 7, but go to your local comp/tech store and see if they'll let you use a demo model first. You can find it on sale for $80 easily, but it's definitely a mouse to try out first before paying

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

the r9's are pretty powerful gpu's honestly.

I mean I could wait another 4 months to get a NVIDA titan. but I' like living in a apartment and not a box

Also battlefield 4 MANTLE has exclusive perks with AMD's.

I could get a i7 4770k but Meh

Edited by MindSpring

The r9's 270x you had listed were just renamed 7870 Ghz cards.

They are decent for the price and if you're not doing anything past 1080 I don't see why needing anything past a single one of those would be needed.

Besides all that there is the option of waiting for the r9 290x as that one is legitamately new.

Alhough a leaked price that includes BF4 is 800. So probably out of range. Also if it is similar to the 7990 then I'd suggest nvidia.

Honestly with your price range for graphics cards a single card like the 770 or a 7970ghz (280x) seems like a best bet.

If you really want dual cards make sure you research a bit because amd is still fixing frame pacing and I haven't heard great things about Sli yet either except sli is smoother.

Case is wanted 900 and I'm getting a 850 watt psu

you list specs for the shit that doesnt matter and nothing for the item that matters most.. was your 850w psu made by a third grade chinese kid ( i presume being chinese they can do college math in 3rd grade and still provide 850W)? it matters. 

..hey calm down there killer my phone auto corrected antec. And its a thermaltake PSU and that doesn't matter because I've been using thermal for a long time.

..hey calm down there killer my phone auto corrected antec. And its a thermaltake PSU and that doesn't matter because I've been using thermal for a long time.

Thermaltake has been around for a while... they should be okay.

But I really do recommend you check out the Antec PSUs. I think they are great. 

Anyways, here are my recommendations for accessories. 

Headset: http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-3-5mm-Hands-Computer-Microphone/dp/B005DJOIPQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1381682895&sr=1-2&keywords=clip+on+mic + the best headphones you are willing to pay for. based on your budget, i recommend this http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-518-Headphones-Black/dp/B0042A68R8/ref=sr_1_10?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1381682631&sr=1-10&keywords=sennheiser+hd

Keyboard: http://shop.daskeyboard.com/collections/products/products/das-keyboard-professional-model-s

Mouse: too many mouses in the world, I recommend sticking with Logitech though.