Sign in to follow this  
Ika

petition to make wizard knifeable

24 members have voted

1. 1. yes

• pls based thorgot
    • no I'm a sadist

BTW the wizard from wcs was nerfed a couple times, the final nerf basically changed it so it reduced damage by a percentage of damage for armor. I personally, don't care, the race is slow and if have to do about 200 damage to kill it, just like a human with 50 more hp.

Although the 'bash' was more like a poison tick bash type... think about getting a jolt of electricity through your body every 2 seconds...

Edited by BLiNDBoi

no, it hard counters everything. it survives a direct crit grenade, and can pretty much keep going on a rampage after that... it has an advantage over every class. it has no counter.

/>

no, it hard counters everything. it survives a direct crit grenade, and can pretty much keep going on a rampage after that... it has an advantage over every class. it has no counter.

Agreed. I'm used to play special weapons races (master sniper, pistoleer, zeus) and no matter what I do, I can never kill a wizard.

Slow as hell, heavily restricted on purchaseable items. Race is strong but it's not gamebreaking. I don't think it needs a bash though, should change electricity to a shake effect.

I have seen overpowered races before, and Wizard is definitely strong but I wouldn't label it as Name said "gamebreaking". It is limited to one per team and is slow and unable to buy many of the shop items. You just have to be prepared and ready for something that is harder to kill.

Maybe it would be possible to have increased knife damage against wizard if a lot of people do feel it is almost unknifable. Might there be a way to code a "weakness to/Increased damage from" factor in?

Edited by FunkyDarion

Wizard now waits to regenerate armor until his health is full. This should make him a bit easier to kill in the long run without hurting his short term damage-taking abilities.

Wizard now waits to regenerate armor until his health is full. This should make him a bit easier to kill in the long run without hurting his short term damage-taking abilities.

that is a great balance tweak, ty